Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: City Metro Weekly Update 7-26-12

Executive Chef
    I wish you can have my City but I'm in level 10. So, I don't think you will want it. I can't even see the prices for the items because I'm away behind. But the Park Bridge costs me 55 gems so I guess the prices are the same as Kooky Panda.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

I think this is so unfair. I'm already upset that TeamLava isn't supporting City Story anymore, so why do you have to go playing with my prices?
    It's weird that it's only the gem content that was doubled.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    I think this is so unfair. I'm already upset that TeamLava isn't supporting City Story anymore, so why do you have to go playing with my prices?
    It's weird that it's only the gem content that was doubled.
    It's not weird at all. It's obvious they want you to have to spend more money to buy any gem item. Fewer people are buying gems anymore cause of all the gems traps so their answer is to raise the price of gem items so those who are still willing to spend their money will have to spend even more to make up the difference. Prices will just keep going up and up before they get a clue to fix the gem traps.

Quote Originally Posted by Lueann View Post
    It's not weird at all. It's obvious they want you to have to spend more money to buy any gem item. Fewer people are buying gems anymore cause of all the gems traps so their answer is to raise the price of gem items so those who are still willing to spend their money will have to spend even more to make up the difference. Prices will just keep going up and up before they get a clue to fix the gem traps.
    Well what about KP? All the games she plays is filled with gem items. Even in Metro, her prices haven't changed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12