Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ideas For Bakery Story, and Feedback, Things you want to see change in BS!

New Resident
    - Agree with many. Confirm button to prevent accidental manage appliance/counter actions.
    - New "Mastered" Cookbook Tab for Mastered recipes. Once a recipe is mastered, that recipe is then removed from the Cake/Pie/Cookies/Bread, tabs and moved to the new Mastered Tab.
    - Some bonus or goal for Mastering recipes. Have the goal set as the total number in the entire game including all appliances. That would be more incentive to get all the appliances and master recipes.
    - Agreed with many on the elimination of odd gift parts with limited appliance usage, and trying to have more recipes on less appliances than more appliances with limited recipes.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bakerbarbie12 View Post
    1. Confirm button
    2. More coins for plates (not all 4 coins each!)
    3. Few newer appliances, more recipes for existing appliances.
    4. Shorter cooking times
    5. No specialty parts that are good for one appliance and will never be needed again
    6. Rewards for leveling up
    7. Easier to bulk tip/copllect tips
    8. Less expensive decorations, counters, etc
    9. Fairness across the board.....iOs, android, kindle all should get the same advantages, goals, appliances, etc.
    10. An option to smell our dishes once they have cooked (ok, maybe this is just MY fanatsy).

Agree 100% with all that but if I smelled cake baking I would want cake and that wouldn't be a good thing....... Lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bakerbarbie12 View Post
    1. Confirm button
    2. More coins for plates (not all 4 coins each!)
    3. Few newer appliances, more recipes for existing appliances.
    4. Shorter cooking times
    5. No specialty parts that are good for one appliance and will never be needed again
    6. Rewards for leveling up
    7. Easier to bulk tip/copllect tips
    8. Less expensive decorations, counters, etc
    9. Fairness across the board.....iOs, android, kindle all should get the same advantages, goals, appliances, etc.
    I would also like to see all of these.

I would like to hold down a floor tile in the store and a window pops up asking to fill the floor with the entire tile. If you don't have enough tiles, I would like to see a coin/gem price for the needed tiles to fill your floor.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by argentina718 View Post
    To be able to listen to your ipod music while playing the game
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    I would like to hold down a floor tile in the store and a window pops up asking to fill the floor with the entire tile. If you don't have enough tiles, I would like to see a coin/gem price for the needed tiles to fill your floor.
    ^^ if it's there I was just trying things out :$ anyway Another thing I WOULD LOVE TO SEE CHANGE is that we could make a folder or tab and we can choose the most popular recipes that we normally use! Like sometimes for me is "tiring" to push all those arrows to get to the end which is where most of the dishes I bake are from there...

Banned
    Here is my top 10 wish list:
    1. Fix the Gem Traps!
    2. Fix the Gem Traps!
    3. Fix the Gem Traps!
    4. Fix the Gem Traps!
    5. Fix the Gem Traps!
    6. Fix the Gem Traps!
    7. Fix the Gem Traps!
    8. Fix the Gem Traps!
    9. Fix the Gem Traps!
    10. Fix the Gem Traps!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by argentina718 View Post
    To be able to listen to your ipod music while playing the game
    Omg I am with you there ALL THE WAY! I hate it how everytime I go on BS my music stops!! And I LOVE my music...

Quote Originally Posted by 429924 View Post
    Omg I am with you there ALL THE WAY! I hate it how everytime I go on BS my music stops!! And I LOVE my music...
    We were able to before. I've done it once and now it stopped working.

Rhino Keeper
    Customizable Avatar

Patrons of different ethinic backgrounds, not a big deal but it still would be nice

I know you guys hate appliances but I want a Confection Maker! Cake Pops, Puffed Rice Treats, Candy Bars and Marshmallows!

Free to change bakery name or 5 gems to change name but send a notice to all nbrs that name has changed

I personally don't believe wallpaper and tiles should cost gems, next to boxes with the size of your bakery it's one of the most expensive aspects of the game :/

A refrigerator and display cases that store food, if cheesecake can sit out on your counter for months and not spoil and ice cream not melt then you should be able to store them to make room for other goods. I'm festive so I know I'll be clearing counters of summer treats in the fall to make way for apple and pumpkin pie. Can we get some sweet potato pie or pumpkin spice cake please? lol

And speaking of that, I'd like the ability to clear a desired amount of plates on a counter ex. there are 134,678 plates of watermelon cake on your counter, you don't want that many but you don't want to clear them all so you choose the amount you'd like to clear.

A tip jar, maybe these can also be decorative like the cash registers. One type could be a plain jar with the word "tips" on it sitting on a counter or a pink piggybank on a counter (i <3 piggies!)

The ability to place items on counters made for decorations, the bag of bagels and bunny in easter basket is really nice but why does it have to be on the floor?

Bakery display windows, baked goods and confections like cupcakes, macarons, cake pops and marshmallows on a tower pedestal or for our bread baker neighbors bakery windows with a variety of artisan breads! For coins though! Players who don't or can't buy gems should get something nice every now and again. Pretty please?

An Open/Closed sign, Menu Board for the wall, Changing seasons background for Android, I won't argue about goals for Android at this point all I want is the changing backgrounds. Pretty please again?

Waiters and Waitresses, and Bakery Staff for kitchen areas. This would be a perfect way to introduce more ethnic toons to the game. TL could even repeat the same type of toon but in different skin tones and hair colors, I'm pretty sure most players would appreciate this. I've seen the call for more diversity in the BS and RS plenty of times on the forum.

OH! and can the gumball machine please rotate?! Gah!

No Gem Traps! Make stuff cheaper! Cool designs!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123