Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: U should add Male features!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by seanboals View Post
    Kind of sexist, don't you think?
    Could you please clarify your question? What is it that you find sexist?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnasCoffee View Post
    Yeah AnnasCoffe is right!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by seanboals View Post
    Kind of sexist, don't you think?
    I've been waiting for a reply. I guess there isn't one. So, here's what i think. I think using the word "sexist" is a bit of an exaggeration. (more on this later).

First, I want want to explain this "boys/men's clothing issue".

Imagine your perfect store. Think about all the things they carry, they have everything you love. Now imagine, one day the store adds a baby section (cloth diapers, burp rags, little bitty clothes, etc.). You don't need any of that stuff, but you don't mind, babies are cute. The following week the store adds a geriatric line (orthopedic shoes, bath robes, adult "undergarments", etc). There are people with walkers, strollers and crying kids all over the place. Now your "favorite" store is one third baby, one third elderly, and only one third are items you want. Because of the new sections, the store no longer has room to carry some of your favorite items. Your favorite store is no longer what it was.

Some of my favorite things in this game are the DRESSES and JEWELRY. If this game becomes a game for both boys and girls... Only HALF the new updates will be the things girls love. We may only get new dresses every other week. I want to shop in a store that carries the things I love, the things I picture MYSELF wearing, the things I identify with.

In real life there are countless stores for girls/women only. I like to shop in these stores because they are focussed on meeting my needs and interests. If this games doesn't meet your needs or interests... Either don't play or ask for a new game. But don't ask them to take away the game we love.

As far as the word "sexist".... I don't think that was a necessary or warranted comment. Why can't women have a store that is focused on our needs/interests? Just because I want a store with things I love, doesn't have anything to do with whether or not I respect men. I love my dad... But I don't want to go shopping in the same store he buys his clothes from!

Farm Supplier
    i'm male. Just keep coming out new catalogs for me to get free gems. U can add grandma knickers for all i care. lol. 35 slots now. 36 after the new 5hrs.

Host(ess)
    agree. It's nice 2 have a girl' game

Host(ess)
    I've been waiting for a reply. I guess there isn't one. So, here's what i think. I think using the word "sexist" is a bit of an exaggeration. (more on this later).

First, I want want to explain this "boys/men's clothing issue".

Imagine your perfect store. Think about all the things they carry, they have everything you love. Now imagine, one day the store adds a baby section (cloth diapers, burp rags, little bitty clothes, etc.). You don't need any of that stuff, but you don't mind, babies are cute. The following week the store adds a geriatric line (orthopedic shoes, bath robes, adult "undergarments", etc). There are people with walkers, strollers and crying kids all over the place. Now your "favorite" store is one third baby, one third elderly, and only one third are items you want. Because of the new sections, the store no longer has room to carry some of your favorite items. Your favorite store is no longer what it was.

Some of my favorite things in this game are the DRESSES and JEWELRY. If this game becomes a game for both boys and girls... Only HALF the new updates will be the things girls love. We may only get new dresses every other week. I want to shop in a store that carries the things I love, the things I picture MYSELF wearing, the things I identify with.

In real life there are countless stores for girls/women only. I like to shop in these stores because they are focussed on meeting my needs and interests. If this games doesn't meet your needs or interests... Either don't play or ask for a new game. But don't ask them to take away the game we love.

As far as the word "sexist".... I don't think that was a necessary or warranted comment. Why can't women have a store that is focused on our needs/interests? Just because I want a store with things I love, doesn't have anything to do with whether or not I respect men. I love my dad... But I don't want to go shopping in the same store he buys his clothes from!
    I agree

New Resident
    I think this is a great idea!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234