View Poll Results: Do you agree:

Voters
120. You may not vote on this poll
  • - I would enjoy Dragon Story more if there was a second breeding den available

82 68.33%
  • - I would enjoy Dragon Story more if you could gift gold to more than three people.

72 60.00%
  • - I would enjoy Dragon Story more if you could abort breeding, and hatching (without paying)

71 59.17%
  • - I would enjoy more and play more often if the waiting times weren't sooo long!

70 58.33%
  • - I feel that the new gold prices are unfair, and unrealistic.

67 55.83%
  • - I feel let down and/or *****ed about the recent changes in gold prices.

61 50.83%
  • I don't feel developers payed attention to enjoyment of existing players when making these changes

56 46.67%
  • I feel that there is lack of customer loyalty in regards to these gold changes

44 36.67%
  • Apart from the extra dragons, I think the changes that have been made have made the game worse.

51 42.50%
  • I would not buy gold since the prices have increased,

65 54.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Poll - Dragon story changes and features

New Resident
    I was saving for a nest that cost 25 gold I go back in later today and now it costs double 50 gold. I am do disappointed with this game. The other really disappointing thing is limiting to gifting 3 people a day. There is no way I would ever pay real money for gold when prices change like this and limiting is so unreasonable!

Rhino Keeper
    Well, now that the gold price for a nest is doubled, I'm really glad I bought a second nest before.

How about the insane prices for each expansion?
    Bad enough it costs ungodly amount of money to clear it,( one of the tree sets costs 26000),
    But the prices go up for each one.
    How about a set price for expansions?
    At this rate I'll just give up on the game, takes too long and too much for everything

Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Don't you mean nest? You can only have 1 breeding den, mayfl001. Yes, the prices are disappointing. Doesn't TL realise that ppl only spend more during sales or if prices are cheap/reasonable?
    No, i meant den, i think that it would be good if there was a second breeding den.

Rhino Keeper

Thumbs down

It's just a tactic to test the waters (the waters being us) to see how much we are willing to spend. But I think it's backfired somewhat because the majority of us are aware of the discrepancy and are not happy with the hike

they have put up coin prices too now

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Don't you mean nest? You can only have 1 breeding den, mayfl001. Yes, the prices are disappointing. Doesn't TL realise that ppl only spend more during sales or if prices are cheap/reasonable?
    Last time, I don't mind spending some cash and buy golds. But with the price keep going up, there is no way I'm spending any money now! Not even if they have discounts or Mega-Sales-whatever.

New Resident
    Waiting times don't bother me, not being able to abort doesn't bother me.. Second breeding den would be nice but i can live without it... Make getting rare dragons harder... But mostly The ridiculous increases in prices does bother me. So much for my fun dragon game..

Fashion Designer
    HERE'S A HUGE SUGGESTION:

I keep thinking "so what happens after a dragon is fully grown...does it just continue to hover above the habitat? "

What if when it's full grown, we release it...it flys away...every once in a while we spot it zooming across our game? Or maybe theres a landing pad that periodically it comes back to to get fed? It certainly would make more room for us to raise more dragons, add some interest and depth to the game...an ultimate goal for each dragon? Otherwise, I'm afraid that though this is addicting and fun initially, it's going to get a big "so what now" real soon...

What do you all think...?

Farm Supplier
    I will prefer to have the option to sell the eggs. If we can sell dragons, why not the egg? I think the main reason halving the food, is that if one plays every hour, it's take less then 1 day to accumulate the food required to get a dragon to Lv10. Plus giving another evolution or den means even faster. Looks like they are controlling the speed in which we can progress. If you observe the 20+ lvs, they pretty much have every dragon (less diamond for some) even before the coming update. And really, what are the cost of habitats? If you put in an hour effort, the cost will be earned back.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast