Page 63 of 211 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113163 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: Lists (In Progress)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by plataneros View Post
    i meant i got 14hrs breeding time not 24... sorry for the typo..
    Oh, its a mist. Their times were changed.

So frustrated! My brother just got an eagle on his first try, while I recently got my eight Firestorm. I'm going to start selling them now. I used to keep the, because they made money, but now I hate them with a fiery passion (see what I did there? )

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by plataneros View Post
    i meant i got 14hrs breeding time not 24... sorry for the typo..
    That looks like a Mist to me. Some are 16h, others are 14h..????

Rhino Keeper
    Oops, sorry didn't see ya there, rotomGuy

Farm Supplier
    Sorry but I need to do a little bit of Ranting : Out of the kindness of my heart after reading the posts I got the idea to make a 2 type of Spreadsheets. In doing so, I contacted my now good friend Maguar and with her help we were able to bring to you what you all were wanting for a very long time. She and I worked very hard and are still working hard to bring you some quality information for the game we all like to play............ Now for the Ranting part !!!! I know 99% of you using the Dragon Story-Dragon Guide Spreadsheet and the Dragon Story Breed Tracking Chart are using it as it was intended for and not doing things to mess up all the hard work put into them.......... BUT.... There is that 1 % that right in front of my eyes was CHANGING the way I had the Dragon Story Breed Tracking Chart set up. This is NOT APPRECIATED !!!! Now I will kindly ask that the person doing these changes ( you know who you are ) Do NOT make any more changes to any of the spreadsheets we have kindly put together for every one's use. If you have a problem with the colors , PM me and I"ll see what I can do. Thank You .

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RotomGuy View Post
    Oh, its a mist. Their times were changed.

So frustrated! My brother just got an eagle on his first try, while I recently got my eight Firestorm. I'm going to start selling them now. I used to keep the, because they made money, but now I hate them with a fiery passion (see what I did there? )
    Lol.. I see.. There is a thread about a "theory" on breeding for rare dragons. Unfortunaly I didn't pay much attention to it.. Lol

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by 1crazycajun View Post
    Sorry but I need to do a little bit of Ranting : Out of the kindness of my heart after reading the posts I got the idea to make a 2 type of Spreadsheets. In doing so, I contacted my now good friend Maguar and with her help we were able to bring to you what you all were wanting for a very long time. She and I worked very hard and are still working hard to bring you some quality information for the game we all like to play............ Now for the Ranting part !!!! I know 99% of you using the Dragon Story-Dragon Guide Spreadsheet and the Dragon Story Breed Tracking Chart are using it as it was intended for and not doing things to mess up all the hard work put into them.......... BUT.... There is that 1 % that right in front of my eyes was CHANGING the way I had the Dragon Story Breed Tracking Chart set up. This is NOT APPRECIATED !!!! Now I will kindly ask that the person doing these changes ( you know who you are ) Do NOT make any more changes to any of the spreadsheets we have kindly put together for every one's use. If you have a problem with the colors , PM me and I"ll see what I can do. Thank You .
    It has come to my attention that whoever was changing the colors were also changing the members information,(ex. putting in the 10th line that I had a diamond dragon) NOT.... So please check your information to make sure it wasn't changed. Also there is a chat box if you open up viewers top right . It'll be in the bottom right corner. If you would kindly type in your S8ID in the chat box also when you put in your information . You can even chat with me and others who are there . Again Thank You.

Farm Supplier
    I changed the colors for Dragons and Outcome earlier to pink because when I checked it this morning ....OMG! my eyes hurt ... columns were bright red red and its painful to my eyes o_@
    So I changed it to a pale red (pinkish) instead .. sorry. .... but thats d only change I made

Rhino Keeper
    1crazycajun can u post the link so I can view it?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by rubyredrhum View Post
    I changed the colors for Dragons and Outcome earlier to pink because when I checked it this morning ....OMG! my eyes hurt ... columns were bright red red and its painful to my eyes o_@
    So I changed it to a pale red (pinkish) instead .. sorry. .... but thats d only change I made
    Well then sweetie don't worry it wasn't you who first changed it . I used pale colors so it wouldn't hurt people's eyes as I have problem's myself... It was just someone who did something mean and only they know the reason they did it .

Please though pm me here and I will work with anyone.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 1crazycajun View Post
    It has come to my attention that whoever was changing the colors were also changing the members information,(ex. putting in the 10th line that I had a diamond dragon) NOT.... So please check your information to make sure it wasn't changed. Also there is a chat box if you open up viewers top right . It'll be in the bottom right corner. If you would kindly type in your S8ID in the chat box also when you put in your information . You can even chat with me and others who are there . Again Thank You.
    sorry to break the news to you but if its on this site it had to be a mod because only mods and teamlava people can edit post if its on a different site then its a different story