Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Please remove Tap Manage

Fashion Designer
    Please remove this feature. I have stopped buying gems in all my games and will not buy anymore gems until this feature is removed. I will also not update to the version that has it.

Rhino Keeper
    TeamLava, please remove this feature. I have bought quite a lot of gems because there are so many things in this game I love and want to buy. I have not updated to the new version because I do not want to risk losing my gems. I really like this game and my neighbours, but cannot continue playing if I am risking losing my gems every time I touch my farm once I am forced to update. Thanks for listening.

Farm Supplier
    Agreed, please remove

Quote Originally Posted by FarmerZionLion View Post
    I as well don't have this feature (thankfully), however pleae remove this as if it does get ported to android i will be one of the many to also quit playing, it ruins gameplay and put us paying customers at a risk of losing gems we paid good money for. With that add a confirmation button when spending gems, its unfair as it's easy to hit the wrong thing on tiny phone screens.
    I agree with all the requests to remove the "tap to manage" feature on the crops. I use an iPod and have lost gems because of this feature and was ready to quit after playing for 18 months because of the lack of a confirmation button. I also previously lost gems as I was preparing to request items to build the green barn and my finger accidentally touched the "Finish for Gems" botton on the bottom. "Poof!" 24 or 28 hard-earned gems were gone in a twinkling because of the lack of a confirmation button. Every time I want to buy an item for coins and put it on my farm, I have to tap again to confirm. Why should I also not have to confirm before gems are taken? Please remove the "tap to manage" feature and add a confirmation button to all actions that require gems.

Fashion Designer
    I turned off the updates to all my to games because of this update. The update isn't available for my device yet, but I won't be downloading it when it is until the tap to manage is removed.

Rhino Keeper

Absolutely agree!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Farmaniac View Post
    I totally agree and will continue to rate one star and complain until it's been reverted.
    I am doing the same thing. I do not agree with gem traps in genera but this one is the worst in particular. When planting crops next to trees you can click on it, when you are filling in the areas that you didn't plant crops on, if you click on crops that you just planted... again, you can get caught on the gem trap.

I do not agree with all gem traps in all the other games but it is worse on this one in particular.

I have rated 1 star in all the games I play (BS, RS, FS, Fashion) for the gem traps that have made me loose over $100 in miss taps. I will not change that rating until things start changing and my reviews will explain why.

Rhino Keeper
    İ also agree with all the comments of fellow players. Please , remove this terrible "Tab to manage" feature, which really ****ed my pleasure to play FS.
    Sibel

Farm Supplier
    And don't forget to visit the app store today for your one star rating!!! I'm on my way.

Nightclub Owner
    Well, an interesting response from Butter Panda on the Aussie Flag request thread, which I think is appropriate here as well:

Quote Originally Posted by ButterPanda View Post
    I would love to see an Australian flag too, along with many other flags and many other suggestions. The TL support team and us, the TL forum team, take your suggestions and pass them on to the dev team. There are many things that the dev team adds. If they do not add something we can keep suggesting these. You guys have suggested this many times and I appreciate that and each time you do we pass it along. There is no guarantee that a suggestion will make it into the games.
    I guess we should all be satisfied that our suggestions have been passed on to the developers who may not see the need to put those suggestions into the game. -.-

Executive Chef
    To the players who want this feature removed:

1. The more you complain about how many gems you accidentally lost, the less likely TL is to remove the feature. When you write, "I lost XX gems," TeamLava reads this as, "We just made money on XX gems!" True they actually make money when you buy the gems, but many players buy more gems after they spend them.

2. I thought this was a thread in which we were asking politely for the feature to be removed. Vicious attacks on someone is not the way to convince that someone to do something that benefits you and harms them. Just a thought.

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast