Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Farm Story Weekly Update 4-5-12

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    For the eleventy thousand millionth time: updates roll out randomly. If you don't have it yet you will get it by Tuesday.

Ps don't people read first?
    Lol and it's not only this week... These posts and threads are every week from Thursday till Tuesday and thread already started and start another....... I myself sometimes don't get it on Thursday but I have learned to be patient.....still think this update had to be for last week a d lasts weeks for this week.....like that everybody has Easter stuff. Before Easter

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    Lol and it's not only this week... These posts and threads are every week from Thursday till Tuesday and thread already started and start another....... I myself sometimes don't get it on Thursday but I have learned to be patient.....still think this update had to be for last week a d lasts weeks for this week.....like that everybody has Easter stuff. Before Easter
    I know! Thread after thread of the same question! And people ask again like ONE POST after its been said.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post

Ps don't people read first?
    I don't think people under 25 know how.

Or could just be alot of trolls.

Fashion Designer
    Do you know how many times i have told people you either recieve the updates Thursday or Tuesday just for this single update!

The Honorable Panda
    Please remember that new members come to the forum whenever they have an issue, but are not on the forum all the time, and do not fully understand how to navigate and find answers to their questions.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Please remember that new members come to the forum whenever they have an issue, but are not on the forum all the time, and do not fully understand how to navigate and find answers to their questions.
    I know. (Thanks for the scolding )

Executive Chef
    The thing is...how do they know updates come on Thursdays unless they read it on the forum????

And if they read THAT on the forum, surely they would see that some updates don't arrive until Tuesday.

Sorry for belaboring the point.

Grand Emperor
    Here realfarmer, drink this:

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RealFarmer1222 View Post
    The thing is...how do they know updates come on Thursdays unless they read it on the forum????.
    I could figure out that some updates came on Thursdays by playing the game on Thursdays. It's not rocket science and one can deduce it without reading the forum.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Common sense would tell you to open one's eyes before your mouth but then common sense is not very common. Pity.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678