Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What Would You Like To See Added To Empire Story?

New Resident
    It's a good game but it's hard to earn coins, could there be a way of achieving coins? Like having goals and tasks to achieve in order to recieve XP and coins. That'd be good.

New Resident
    It would be be really nice if TL made some updates to ES. I don't mind it being hard to earn coins, it means you have to be more patient and when you earn things they are worth more. In terms of adds, like others' previous posts, I would like to see more items available for gifting. It would also be nice to have more types of roads available (e.g. tar or cobblestone). More opportunities to expand would be great too. Perhaps different colours available for the various items to add a point of differentiation (e.g. as well as brown strategy tent, red, blue or white). Finally, if no updates are planned perhaps TL could make some or all mythic and magic chest items purchasable by coin, this would give players more items to work towards.

Rhino Keeper
    Support would be nice, I've been ignored for about a month. Stalling emails asking questions ive already answered, and such.or the wrong boiler plate ENTIRELY!

If you can't spare any time, because you're loading up your bank account, then it's time
    to hire MORE SUPPORT PEOPLE!

Quote Originally Posted by joecotta View Post
    Support would be nice, I've been ignored for about a month. Stalling emails asking questions ive already answered, and such.or the wrong boiler plate ENTIRELY!

If you can't spare any time, because you're loading up your bank account, then it's time
    to hire MORE SUPPORT PEOPLE!
    I've have reviewed your tickets so I can help you out. It looks like the agents are having difficulty understanding the issue you are trying to report and are requesting additional information, but since you did not clarify the issue or provide more information, they can't investigate and help you. They will need you to provide them with more details because the information you have already provided are not enough to understand and assist you.

Rhino Keeper
    What exactly do they need after a month of back-and-forth? I answered every question, most of them multiple times. No I can't give exact dates and times, and I've explained that several times. The gem count is 16 at least, which I can avow & aver to/about with a chance it might have been 20 joville. ID = joecotta Empire Story. Why is this taking a MONTH? You're acting as if I'm requesting actual precious gems. How much DO they cost you?

In short, I've been gypped, treated unfairly, lost game companions, and all but ignored for a month. What ELSE do you need to know? I should be offered more chits than I lost, because of aforementioned treatment.

Annoyed,

Joe
    Last edited by ButterPanda; 03-29-12 at 10:57 AM. Reason: talking about being banned

Rhino Keeper
    What EXACTLY do you need that I have not provided? You needbmy height, weight, or shoe size? I've answered all I can. Tell me what is lacking.

Rhino Keeper
    In post 24 you say you can help me out. So help me out!

Please follow the instructions from the PM I sent you.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123