Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I got a girl gnome after mastering my yams

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by cortnylyn View Post
    um...ty? LOL guess next time I shall look around a lot more but thank you for the response
    Or you can start a new thread. If its a repeat of a current one a mod can merge them.

The bumping rules on this forum are different then most. Don't worry about it

Rhino Keeper
    ah ok thanks for letting me know I just didn't know about starting new ones

Grand Emperor
    ah ok thanks for letting me know I just didn't know about starting new ones
    The rules aren't really clear.

Executive Chef
    um...ty? LOL guess next time I shall look around a lot more but thank you for the response
    Yes, Cortnylyn, I'm afraid you got us going on old memories - and we were maybe a bit remiss in not addressing your question in more detail. Mostly my fault.

Mastering doesn't make the crop free. What's thrown you is that your other two you have mastered, Strawbs and Rasps are free - but they were always free to plant. So, they all cost what they cost both before and after being mastered. What does alter however is the crop return value which goes up after Mastery by about 5%. So, you may not remember Strawbs and Rasps at 30 and 20 but you'll now see they are 31 and 21. Similarly your carrots will now crop at 84 instead of 80.

As to the leaf colours - are they maybe faded ? This is an old glitch, fixed on iOS but may persist on Android which platform I guess the KFire is based. Tell us a bit more if that's not it. Just use this thread - it's going now and it may as well go on.

I am sorry - you should have received more attention in response to your enquiry; be assured you'll get it now
    Deputy sub-Assistant Racing Clerk to The First Ever FPGC Half Medley
    Principal Clerk (Rtd) to the Joint Clerks and Secretaries of the FPGC

Rhino Keeper
    Hector, Thank You for the more detailed explanation I do understand much better and I'am going through the forums now to better "learn" the game have a lovely day

Executive Chef
    Hector, Thank You for the more detailed explanation I do understand much better and I'am going through the forums now to better "learn" the game have a lovely day
    Why, thank you. I'm sure you've now discovered

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...-for-Beginners)

written originally by our first Super Moderator, Norman, but which has been usefully updated. It's a most helpful article and thread for you at this point.
    Deputy sub-Assistant Racing Clerk to The First Ever FPGC Half Medley
    Principal Clerk (Rtd) to the Joint Clerks and Secretaries of the FPGC

Executive Chef
    Bumping a thread if the topic is still relevant is fine, but unfortunately, discussing moderator action is not. Please leave that for the forum disputes section, or PM.
    Last edited by GroupMagma; 02-28-12 at 02:33 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123