Thread: Bored - no new goals

New Resident

Bored - no new goals

So all the Christmas goals disappeared on 20th Jan, and I've not had any new ones since. Bit annoyed as I was 2 gifts away from finishing one of them and until 3 days ago I have still been getting requests to send gifts to neighbours for the Christmas goals. Also I was in the nmiddle of one goal prior to the Christmas goals and it just vanished.

Finding the game rather boring now, just planting, harvesting etc, nothing to actually aim for

Grand Emperor
    I am on Android and did not get goals. I used to visit all my iOS neighbors farms with goal crops that I could not see or water.

Now I am just planting, harvesting etc.

Executive Chef
    Yeah I'd rather them not come out with goals for farm unless androids get them to (I'm IOS). Especially if they r for crops. As much as I like new crops I'd like for all my nbrs to be able to see the crops and not come to my farm and see nothing but

blank green farm.

Rhino Keeper
    Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/craftedbypika
    Quote Originally Posted by sourlicorice2 View Post
    Yeah I'd rather them not come out with goals for farm unless androids get them to (I'm IOS). Especially if they r for crops. As much as I like new crops I'd like for all my nbrs to be able to see the crops and not come to my farm and see nothing but

blank green farm.
    Love the punch line! xD.

Rhino Keeper
    There are so many things to do on farm. I do admit, now that the goals are gone I have gotten a little bored.. You can always remodel.. Chat with neighbors, ect... I know how you feel because I almost quit farm until the goals came..

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pika4ever88 View Post
    Love the punch line! xD.
    Thanks, just learned to type in color to :-)

Grand Emperor
    I never had goals. I like planting and harvesting. And designing and rearranging stuff.

Rhino Keeper
    I missed the Christmas goals but i can still see the items locked for a goal, its a frustrating reminder. Is there any chance these will unlock in the future?