Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: What is the "time" rule to request material?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Can you try sending to nmishii or pinkster before sending to anyone else to see what message you get? I think i've gotten a message that says, "your friends have been notified of your request" whenever I sent to android players in bakery or restaurant, but not sure.
    Ok, this AM I just sent to pinkster first and it went through, go figure. I then sent to just you and viviansmo, as I only need 2 Seeds from the Flower Power goal and I know you both check-in daily. Those both went through. Tonight Parade Day will open for me and I'll be able to attempt to send those 3 valentine confetti's, so I guess we'll see with that one if I get a message about "all neighbors requested", as I'll have nothing before then. The only other goal I'll have a request for is waiting on my 15 banana trees to be purchased and harvested, and that will be awhile. LOL!!!!!!!!

Nightclub Owner
    Question, do android players get requests for parts? Can they construct the tool shed etc?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Question, do android players get requests for parts? Can they construct the tool shed etc?
    yes they can build the constuctibles and receive requests .
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234