Thread: Occupy TeamLava

Farm Supplier

Occupy TeamLava

All,

I have seen on many walls a movement to "Occupy TeamLava" on Sunday, January 29, 2012.

I am joining on this band wagon and would like for all TL game players to do the same.

The movement calls for no game playing for a 24-hour period...nothing at all; don't even log in.

In order for all to be on time synchronization in showing TL we mean business, the 24-hour start time will begin at 12:00 am EASTERN STANDARD TIME on Sunday, January 29, 2012 and will end at 12:00 am EASTERN STANDARD TIME on Monday, January 30, 2012.

Many players of all TL games have complained, suggested, asked, and even begged for recompense, fairness, consideration, and reasoning in this gaming process. We understand that knowone is forcing us to play these games or even buy the expensive gem items. But yet, we continue to play and continue to buy. TL knows, thrives, and capitalizes on this premise...they make millions.

TL prides itself as the "#1 Mobile Social Game Developer; top 10 in the App Store; and the network of mobile games makes them one of the most popular game developer on the Android and iOS".

This movement will remind TL that WE, the players (consumers) are the ones who allowed them to be where they are today. And WE, the same players (consumers) in the multitude can afford other Mobile Social Game Developers such as Smackall, Posimotion, ZCO, and AvenueSocial to name a few the same opportunity.

Please plan your downloads around this 24-hour period. Tell your neighbors not to remove you as you will be "OCCUPYING TEAMLAVA" and they should come along.

Remember, "UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL".

See you there.

v/r
    TruBlu

Farm Supplier
    I just posted an "Occupy TeamLava" discussion.

In reading similar posts, I noticed several discussions have been closed (sensored) by the Game Manager or Kooky Panda about event or discussions not being sanctioned and not the forum for this type of discussion.

Of course, all of my posts will be closed or removed as this is something TL did not "sanction". I might even be suspended of these posts.

So TL, what is the process of having a discussion or event like this sanctioned? As a paying game player, I want my voice to be heard in abundance. Individually, I have made many comments and suggestions on ways to improve upon this game and making it more affordable and fair to all. My lone voice is silent. VOICES are loud, abundant, and resounding; these are issues for all not just one.

v/r
    TruBlu

Rhino Keeper
    I'm sorry, but this is just silly

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by 333sandy View Post
    I'm sorry, but this is just silly
    The Occupy TeamLava movement, or the number of threads?

Rhino Keeper
    Both of them, I don't mean to offend anyone, but I don't understand why everyone is making such a huge fuss