Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Current Bugs and Issues for City Story

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by moon**** View Post
    Hi there,
    A little bug I've encountered this morning with the building menu not refreshing correctly. I have to exit City Story and restart it in order for building menu to appear correctly and once I build something it doesn't refresh the menu again. Rather annoying.
    Thank you.
    Could try deleting the app and redownloading, your game is safe on TLs server. Also could try restarting your device or force closing the app. Please let us know if the issue continues, thanks and advise us of your device, device version and game version.

I need a block button plz give me one by tomorrow r

Today ps. My emo do not work right and this is all on city story ty u so much for trying to help

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mollymcqueen View Post
    Today ps. My emo do not work right and this is all on city story ty u so much for trying to help
    Hi just added you, I'm sending some screenshots to TL. Please don't respond back to them in anyway, also please leave the messages for support to investigate. I'm really sorry, this has happened to you. Your not on your own in dealing with this, let me know if you need any more help. Take care. Currently, we are unable to block players.

Host(ess)
    I'm having a problem with the game City Story not opening I get a No Internet Connection Message but I have WiFi & 4G and have tried both. I was on City Story 10:00 AM 10/24 and have not been able to get on again. I Forced close Game, Restarted my phone & reinstalled the game nothing works. SO Android 2.3.3 / Phone EVE Shift from Sprint / Storm ID HappyLadyFarm. The version of city Story is 1.0.5 Please Help I emailed TL Support thy told me to post this hear

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyLadyFarm View Post
    I'm having a problem with the game City Story not opening I get a No Internet Connection Message but I have WiFi & 4G and have tried both. I was on City Story 10:00 AM 10/24 and have not been able to get on again. I Forced close Game, Restarted my phone & reinstalled the game nothing works. SO Android 2.3.3 / Phone EVE Shift from Sprint / Storm ID HappyLadyFarm. The version of city Story is 1.0.5 Please Help I emailed TL Support thy told me to post this hear
    Check to see if there is a more current update for your phone.
    Also try clearing your cache and moving your game to your SD. This will help free up some memory.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)
    I did all of that already and when I turn up my media volume I have the music from city story playing all the time & the game is not even open I uninsted it I have had nothing but problems with thread TL games I get to 96& have to uninstall With Backery, Resturant,Nightclub only to 27 all UNINSTALLED now City at it uninstalled I have 1 left Farm and I'm on 96 I guess I go on Facebook & play there games at least thy work

Farm Supplier
    GM! I have played CS happily and without event for several months now. I am very happy with my gaming experience. This morning, for the first time, I cancelled contracts and started new ones. In the process I received a city cash. Following a "Refresh" some of my city cash was missing and contracts had reverted back. Most important, I had at least 7 city cash and now I have 4. I regularly purchase city cash to purchase new items that I like and to gamble with the boxes. I have no intention of ever *****ing team lava, as such, I do not expect to be *****ed.

Please investigate and advise accordingly. In the meantime I will uninstall and reinstall the game. However, I would like this matter checked, please. Thanks guys and you do a great job managing the forums and games. *Happy Customer Alert*

Device: iPod, iOS5

Banned
    Hi Cocobumpy, please email support@teamlava.com for the issue concerning your missing city cash, please provide as much information as possible, also when it happened and which story game. Please include Storm8 ID as well.
    Try restarting your device first, it may help in this case. If the city cash does not reappear, please email TL support.
    I'm sorry this has happened to you, I too adore playing city story. I hope this is resolved for you as soon as is possible.

Lightbulb Factory Storage

I would like to store my Christmas Factory, and my other Factories for that matter to buy more property. Christmas is over, and I would like to be able to update my city for the current Holiday. Can you help with this matter please. I don't want to lose my factories.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast