Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rare specimens quest is broken

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by iusedtobedigusr View Post
    From looking at this, I think TL "Accidentally on Purpose" mislabeled the goal. I think it should read Breed 2 Cheetah's. The Cheetah's require a Snow Leopard and Grey Wolf and cost 53 Gems each to Breed. This way the sucker you into spending 42 Gems purchasing 2 Snow Leopard's and Figure that some people, since already spent 42 Gems may spend the other 106 to complete the REAL task and even if they don't they just got you for 42 Gems for a goal you can't complete. If it was worded correctly people would have known this task would require 135 Gems to complete including buying the 2 Jaguars. This is not what TL calls an "overzealous tapping" Gem Trap but Gem Trap just the same. If TL spent as much time fixing problems and making Customers Happy as they do devising ways of separating us from our Gems they might make more of a profit from Us instead of having people leave their games en masse.
    OOPs, My Bad...The 50 Gems they have gotten you for up to that point. 8 for 2 Jaguars plus 42 for 2 Snow Leopards.

The Honorable Panda
    Thanks paige for the PM. I am not playing zoo, but I will flag this over to a CM to see if I can find out anything for this task.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Does anyone know what comes next after this part of the rare specimens quest? I'm considering spending the 4 gems to skip having to buy snow leopards, but not going to do that if I'll just end up having to spend even more gems skipping other things in the next stage of the quest.

New Resident
    I believe it's cheetahs, which are another gem animal.

Executive Chef
    We've confirmed what's causing the bug. Hopefully we'll have this fixed soon. Thanks!

Farm Supplier
    Awesome, mine was fixed today, thank you!

Executive Chef
    Should be fixed now for everyone. If it persists, please let us know.

Mine's fixed now! Thanks so much!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12