Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Still no way to earn gems?

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by lesleypsg1 View Post
    I'm iPad. I have no "chores" option on my screen. Just as I never got quests option on my farm. If this is a case that some players can earn gems and some can't then thinking I should drop this sooner rather than later. The inability to earn gems is what ultimately lost me in zoo original. I don't mind buying gems occasionally, but not on a game that requires gems to reach mastery and won't let you earn any. Hmmmm. I'll hold on until Friday and see what happens. Pet story seems the same too, ie. no way to earn gems (no chores there either). Too bad as I was really looking forward to that one.
    I'm on iPad as well and I also have no 'goals' on any of my games. They did appear on my bakery yesterday but when I went back later they were gone again.

I don't have any chores, I am on iPhone 4.

Also I cannot gift somethings for example walkie talkie.

I understand the fact that the game is free that TL make money via gems. But when you can buy a game for $6 and never have to buy anything, then the purchasing of gems is a bit crazy - spending hundreds of dollars. Ot of principle I won't buy any. But the few I have earned... Have disappeared! This morning I had 3 and this evening only 1. Where did the 2 go? Do they expire?

Banned
    Never had them expire, But with the plethora of "Gem Traps" inherent to all TL's games all it takes is one mis-tap or double tap if think it didn't take first tap to hit something hiding behind it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12