Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Enough already! I know the bears are ready!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by driftboutique View Post
    Who are you arguing with?
    I'm not arguing, I'm trying to figure out how Rachael98 got "just turn off the notifications will fix this problem" out of my post.

He didn't seem to read the part about how I said I want the other notifications, and while I was typing this the Safari page kept resetting so I was getting annoyed even more and finally gave up after trying to post another one explaining I wasn't trying to argue, just trying to point out what I'd meant. Since the Safari page kept taking me back to another screen, I got fed up and left the forum for a while because the program wasn't working right.

Executive Chef
    My point in this is that we should get the option to turn off this kind of useless notification. That, or else fix whatever bug it was that sent me 11 of the same notification in 1 minute. That's why I was annoyed, and that's luckily not happened again so far...

Executive Chef
    yes, the music notification in NcS is a total nuisance for every hour. So I turned it off and try to rmb when my drinks are ready...occasionally I do get some spoilt drinks. I also turn off the pet shop one and yes, I do get a couple of sick animals but it cannot be helped.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xSnowyOwlx View Post
    I'm not arguing, I'm trying to figure out how Rachael98 got "just turn off the notifications will fix this problem" out of my post.

He didn't seem to read the part about how I said I want the other notifications, and while I was typing this the Safari page kept resetting so I was getting annoyed even more and finally gave up after trying to post another one explaining I wasn't trying to argue, just trying to point out what I'd meant. Since the Safari page kept taking me back to another screen, I got fed up and left the forum for a while because the program wasn't working right.
    I think Rachael's comment was in reply to the post directly above from cece that said there was no way to turn all notifications off.

No one in this thread has disagreed with you.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mushroom79 View Post
    yes, the music notification in NcS is a total nuisance for every hour. So I turned it off and try to rmb when my drinks are ready...occasionally I do get some spoilt drinks. I also turn off the pet shop one and yes, I do get a couple of sick animals but it cannot be helped.
    For me, the Nightclub isn't so bad - not as bad as Pet Shop and Zoo 2 that notify sometimes every 5 minutes. I don't mind getting them, I was just so frustrated that I stopped my project since I got so many alerts and it wasn't anything but the same exact alert over and over again. If it had been from different games, that would have been fine but no, it wasn't because it was just telling me the bears are ready 11 times in a row.

Nightclub you actually earn extra coins while your music is playing, and in turn Pet Shop and Zoo 2 have really only 1 way to earn coins: collecting from the pets.

I use a different app that sends me a notice when I have set a time to check my games when they aren't sending me the notifications - Bakery won't send notifications for the candy cane maker - and while it's a hastle, I'm not going to have TL's glitch force me to lose out on mastery gems.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by driftboutique View Post
    I think Rachael's comment was in reply to the post directly above from cece that said there was no way to turn all notifications off.

No one in this thread has disagreed with you.
    That is correct; sorry, I should have Quote-d.

Saturday, 31st December 2011-Happy NewYear's Eve!
    "The purpose of life is a life of purpose"

"If in doubt, tell them to e-mail TeamLava Support...for issues regarding individual accounts, anyway"
    (though note that Support have a limited service until 2012)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12