Thread: Sale May 10 2024

Fashion Designer

Sale May 10 2024

G.I. Joey - not breedable
    Mamaroo - Earth and Fire, 16 hours, can be bought for a steal at 50 gems
    Mama Bear - Dark and Water, 13 hours, 120 gems is not a bad price
    Puppy Love - not breedable
    Papa Penguin - Water and Earth, 14 hours, 110 gems is a good price, but I believe he was recenty a Spin to Win animal, so you might have got one that way
    Electricutie - Lightning and Water, 23 hours, was available on Spin to Win a while back
    Grandmother - not breedable, not on a recent spin to win, 100 gems is a good price
    Unicorgi - not breedable, 200 gems
    Hot Dog - always available - not sure why they put these animals on sale
    Fluffy - not breedable
    Lambi - always available - not sure why they put these animals on sale, 80 gems isn't bad though
    Swan Princess - not breedable, 160 gems
    Swan Prince - not breedable, and not very affordable at 480 gems
    Melodeer - The only way to breed this fellow is by breeding a Lullabison with a Tubacan. Doesn't look like this option is currently available, so you can get it for 120 gems, which isn't bad
    Island Amakihi -not breedable
    Dragon Roll - not breedable, current spin to win prize and one of my favorite critters - I like puns, and I like the animals that roll
    Jungle Dragon - not breedable, current grand prize in the leaderboard
    Sear Khan - not breedable, final prize for completing all milestones in the current leaderboard

NOTE: Mamaroo, Mama Bear, and Papa Penguin are pretty cool because they start out with no babies, and as you grow them and evolve them, they get their babies. Mama Bear ends up with multiple babies, I believe.

Habitats:
    Jungle Nook is so ugly - I regret buying it for my old accounts. But it holds 5 animals.
    The rest of the sale habitats this week only hold 4 animals each, but the Fountains of Youth are a lot of fun to have.
    Animal House is the real steal this sale because it holds 5 animals and is on sale for 250 gems. However, it only holds Earth and Nature animals, so it is limited in its utility.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Fashion Designer
    Memorial Day sale - mostly animals that are always in the market and able to be bred. how exciting.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Farm Supplier
    The habitats on sale are the ones we have won from the leaderboard milestones and spin the wheel. Couldn't they at least put on sale new habitats and animals. The sales are very repetitive.