Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Castle 3/28: Bunnicorn Meadow | storybook info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nancys627 View Post
    I don't think I'll finish thanks to whatever glitch was happing when I requested blue bunnies, it took two days when it usually takes only a few hours.
    sent an invite if that helps

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Are you talking about the planter? I made my third overnight. Before I did my final upgrade this morning, the goal below popped up saying I had one out of two. Unthinkingly I started crafting another. Then I looked at the upgrade, saw I had everything, successfully upgraded the meadow, and got my shepherdess. And now that goal says I need two planters, so it?s a glitch. I?m just going to ignore it since my Storybook is completed.

Attachment 73882
    Same here. Tried to make another planter in my other kingdom, but it didn?t apply.
    Cheese eater. I've been warned.

Executive Chef
    Any word on what the Pink Winged Bunnicorn in the RM gives? It's very cute but a bit of challenge has started for third place and not sure if I want to bother.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Any word on what the Pink Winged Bunnicorn in the RM gives? It's very cute but a bit of challenge has started for third place and not sure if I want to bother.
    I never compete for the grand prize lol I always get teamed with players that have a gazillion energy/gems and leaves me in the dust from the start. I just play to whatever goal or prize I feel I can feasibly achieve.

I would love to know too!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    Why do we have to make 2 toys when only one is needed to upgrade? Someone's sense of humour if a bit off maybe!

I don?t understand it either but it happened to me too. I only needed 1 planter for the side goal but when I upgraded the meadow to level 10, I now need 2 planters. I didn?t have anything better to do so I made them to complete the side goal. Just don?t know if I will be awake to claim them before the side goal expires (just assuming it will expire, but not certain lol)

We was robbed, robbed I tell ya!

Quote Originally Posted by ennasusy1 View Post
    Just finished ? the Bunnicorn Shepherd has a 7-day-timer (644 gems to speed up). This is different from page 1, so should be corrected.
    I for one work diligently to obtain the shepherd reading she was a daily dropper. What a shame it?s not true.

Looks like I’m late to the party regarding the 2 planters requirement while only one needed for upgrade. Ya sleepy eye and hurried to craft one more then at upgrade goal saw that I only needed one to level up. I was confused thought I was dreaming. Now I’m done level 10 and got the shepherd. Coming back to the book to see I have the Bunny Meadow quest active and needs one more planter, haha. I’m COD so of course hurried to collect from the winged bunnicorn and then thought about it some more, something don’t sound right, came here and there it is. What a joke. Lol.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by youbugme View Post
    I for one work diligently to obtain the shepherd reading she was a daily dropper. What a shame it?s not true.
    I too read the same thing and was excited for a 1 day timer, but it’s S8 history repeating itself … nothing can be done to fix that. It’s a known gamble I suppose

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I have not posted the official timer of the grand prize because I do not get that information for the event. Until someone finishes then any information in Shibuya's entries are speculation only. Those posts are independent of the official information I provide.

I do have the info for the realm master prize drops. Will post them on page 1 only.