Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Goal: Kitchen Master - October 27th, 2023 (5 Days)

Quote Originally Posted by Sprinklessweettreats View Post
    Thanks so much! ��

Executive Chef
    Silly Jack O Lantern Pie (Food Lab Oven/Second new recipe)

Scary Jacko O Lantern Pie (Food Lab Oven/Third new recipe)
    Last edited by pcabral03; 10-30-23 at 03:04 PM.

Executive Chef

Goal Prize "Ghostly Festivity" 4x4 (1 Free)

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by DanaPumpkins View Post
    This is true, and I do not like it at all. It makes my earnings in RS much less than my earnings in BS. And frankly, I do not understand why the discrepancy? I have timed it and each customer takes approximately 29.78 seconds to finish a dish in RS and only 9.7 seconds to finish a dish in BS. I think restaurant story would be much more fun if the turnover rate was the same as BS because you could earn more money and buy more things and clear your counters faster.
    I think I read a few years ago in these forums that when offline, BS rate of customers walking in is fixed, regardless of your table layout. OTOH, RS customers rate follows your layout even when offline (the game is not open). So if you have an efficient layout in RS, it will offset RS customers taking longer to eat than BS. And I think this true because whenever I've stopped cooking in order to reduce my cooked food inventory, my RS counters clear faster than BS. I haven't done a detailed math as others, but it's what I've read.

Executive Chef
    I've used pen, T, and L efficient layouts from forum in the past on both BS and RS. But it's opposite for me my bakery clears out food counters quicker, thus easier to make more profits/coins in Bakery than Restaurant 🤷

When I'm done with goals I'll either stop cooking till next goal or make 2 Day dishes, that's what helps me clear out food counters in RS and keep profits up 😁

I used to try and master every new recipe for gems, but that was clogging up my counters and I hate to dump food so I stopped.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345