Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 07/27: Gnome Place Like Home (main story) | goals on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Hi, Galadraal. I always keep the Prison out because it drops a decent amount of coins. I also look forward to what is coming next, but there will be a long slog there too. Take care!
    thanks Stymie. You too. I haven't come back to this page until now because I finally got the last belt and beat the Colossus. The Elvenite chains are the cheapest to buy so I will probably make them last. Going to sleep Tuesday night so I figured I would start cooking both the 12 hour chains since I finished the current event and the next won't start until Thursday; tomorrow late afternoon/ evening if there's an energy event. I don't always do those unless I need to do lots of chopping and/ or collecting LOL

Thanks again for everyone's help with the information. Looks like the extra spawns were fixed. Great work Storm8 so happy I can play again. This is by far my favorite game and it's MOST DEFINITELY the best forum with the absolute best people in it

Rhino Keeper
    Hi~
    I'm on Goal 11. Looking ahead, I see that gnomish emerald and glowing silver will be needed. What does this drop from ?

Thanks.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Gnomish Emerald is something you'll likely already have lots of bc it's from the previous Gnome storyline. If you look in goal 13 you will see the crafting requirements for glowing silver. It's a craft in the Magic Forge. Remember to check the inventory area in post 3 I've been working on which has the info up to where I'm up to.

I added all of the previous Gnome storyline to the Inventory and Building Guides this week, so you can also check there as well. Hope that helps.

Rhino Keeper
    SpiritWind00 Thanks for the information!

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    After collecting from the Prison Level 2, the following is the dialogue that pops up
    Creature: Grrrrrrrr.... Rowll.......
    Heksa: Oh, now who do we have here?
    Heksa: What have they done to you, you majestic creature?
    Creature: Prrr...
    Heksa: Fear not, my pet.
    Heksa: I think both of our fortunes are about to change..
    Heksa: Ha ha ha...
    *To be continued...*
    I have just completed all goals on Kiwi Kingdom, I never saw any of this dialogue when I collected from the prison level 2. Pretty sure I never clicked on a 'skip all'.

Finally got the dialogue today, when I collected from the prison. The event disappeared yesterday. I expected dialogue to come when I was told to go back and visit the prison level 2……to be continued….. oh dear!
    Last edited by BiggestBubblesold; 09-09-23 at 05:47 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    I finished this arc! My my that was intensive! Since dropper this Mithran ! He will a make it in the mining section!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Farm Supplier
    Is there another source for Magma jewels than the mine blooms (and no, have not enough resources to craft the little monster thingies)? Can we please have one? With Madam Makeda constantly visiting, not even the mine blooms work because then her goblins show up… It does not seem so reasonable to have a quest that will take until Easter to complete or is it just me?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by barbarix View Post
    Is there another source for Magma jewels than the mine blooms (and no, have not enough resources to craft the little monster thingies)? Can we please have one? With Madam Makeda constantly visiting, not even the mine blooms work because then her goblins show up? It does not seem so reasonable to have a quest that will take until Easter to complete or is it just me?
    The only sources I know of for magma jewels are the Magmalings (spawn and pets). You can get the Magmalings from:
    1. Mine Blooms (as stated)
    2. Chop Lava Formations
    3. Use gems to buy a pet
    4. Craft 1 of the 3 pets

The majority of my Magmalings were from the Lava Formations. They would come in clusters.

Mithran doesnt seem to drop much of use to me besides lava formations - I'm deciding how soon to finish this. Does he drop a lot of lava formations, or is it rare?

Nightclub Owner
    So far no lava formation dropped, so it might be a rare to very rare drop
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...