Quote Originally Posted by SummerSwan51 View Post
The pop-up said to get them by July 17, when they will be retired from the market! :O To me that means they will no longer be buyable or breedable.

Even though they are commons, I'm not always sure how to breed for some of the ones with weird types. Like Chaotic is 3 different types, and I'm not even sure what one of them is called. My old accounts (that I can no longer access due to ongoing issues) all have these dragons, but this new account has about half of these. Bingo always wants us to breed with a Birthstone dragon, so I breed it with Diamond and try to get more Grand Gemstone commons that I can raise to level 6 for Bingo and then sell. There goes that strategy! But I'm looking forward to what new dragons they come out with.

But it looks like they're only d/c ing the 4 hour commons, not ones like Sunrise at 24 hours, Neo Bubble at 10 hours, etc.
I'll send you a private message for tips on the points you mentioned. Keep an eye on your "notifications" on this and follow what I suggest very closely. It'll help you with everything. Since this thread is still for the Dragon Tales, I will say I hope the next one may have more appealing dragons to you. Heck, I hope the next Dragon Tales will be more innovative. With this development on the commons finally being discontinued as "Oh yeah, we have a codex so we can drop a bunch of these dragons" was finally realized, maybe, just maybe, we're getting progress in the right places. I give all the credit in the world to Elsa for letting us vent constructively about these things and realizing herself that the game needed to go forward. Though we may not have gotten everything we've been clamoring for just yet, I like the direction things are going. I have a feeling July 17th will be a glorious day for some because some will be able to get back into the game as some of these commons won't wreck havoc on the bandwidth needed to log in.