View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
153. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree - Going Gnome (Gnome animals + Hewitt)

64 41.83%
  • Neutral - Going Gnome

62 40.52%
  • Disagree - Going Gnome

23 15.03%
  • Agree - Gnome Man's Land (Fabron, Dwayne, Kane and Giles gnomes)

67 43.79%
  • Neutral - Gnome Man's Land

50 32.68%
  • Disagree - Gnome Man's Land

30 19.61%
  • Agree - Glimmerwood Egg (pastel animals)

85 55.56%
  • Neutral - Glimmerwood Egg

36 23.53%
  • Disagree - Glimmerwood Egg

26 16.99%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 50 of 80 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/15 - Going Gnome + Glimmerwood Egg - final prize on your board

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Just crafted the ali and the craft disappeared so I guess we can only craft one.
    Considering buying a second one. Does anyone know what kind of energy drops it has?
    My first drop was 100 energies
    Then I bought a second one
    Second day was 12 and 7
    Now I have 4 today will be my first day collecting from all 4
    This morning drops
    Last edited by katbtodd; 03-22-18 at 04:06 AM. Reason: Up dated

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by derekpizzaking View Post
    I don?t mind using ivy?s hut so much as it?s harder for me to remember to collect every 12 hours and I?ve been trying. I just hate mostly having everything else completed while I?m just waiting, waiting, waiting. Yes, the guaranteed drop is a plus, perhaps she could have been dropping 1 to 2 at a time, or use ivy?s hut and perhaps another building. Maybe I?m just impatient to complete the event because I?m actually excited about getting an Ali, or maybe I?m somewhat bored.
    I think Ivy's hut would be better if the wait time was only 10 or 11 hours, as then we'd have an opportunity to make up time and still try and collect twice a day, if we can't collect on time. Apart from losing over a day at the start, I have ended up only being able to collect once a day a couple of times because I can't check in every 12 hours. I think I'll still make it but it is getting tighter by the day. Will see if I have to use gems to speed up Ivy once there are just a couple of days to go.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    Do you already have two regular stables or just one? If you sell your haunted stable, you will not be able to get it back until it is offered for sale again.

Well, that is the problem, I have one regular stable and one haunted stable, and if I try to buy a second regular stable it says that I am maxed up, I cannot buy more stables, unless I sell the haunted one, I guess.

Also, my regular stable, level 6 I believe, has 3 hours and 5 minutes timer, the haunted one has a 4 hours timer, so it is already worse. Also, it does not drop fools eggs, it didn't spawn gnomes, and I don't think it has better dropping rates. I only keep it for the looks.

I thought more people were having this problem, but it seems that nobody else is complaining, maybe because everybody else sold their haunted stable.

Rhino Keeper
    so can we buy 1 2 or 3 alis now and still be able tyo craft the one craftable one?

Nightclub Owner
    Just crafted the ali and the craft disappeared so I guess we can only craft one.
    Considering buying a second one. Does anyone know what kind of energy drops it has?
    My first drop was 7 energy.

Rhino Keeper
    Just crafted the ali and the craft disappeared so I guess we can only craft one
    Oh no, I am collecting eggs like a maniac, hoping I could craft more. Had you asked for and received all the certificates? (clinging to a straw here)

Anyway, not complaining, I was taking a chance on my own accord. The way the rules have been changing it has been difficult to find what's up and what's down

Rhino Keeper
    The Pastel Alicorn will only show up in the Market now after you have completed the last Goal of Going Gnome.[/QUOTE]

I am still waiting to collect 7 more silver tokens but the pastel alicorn already shows up in the market? Can i proceed to buy 1 before crafting in the egg workshop?

Ok, I'm completely confused. Pika said WE COULD craft a second Ali in the shop once we crafted the first, but if we didn't have enough tokens we had to buy them with gems (because the token crafts disappear)

Pika: Which is it? We CAN or we CANNOT craft a second Ali in the shop once we've crafted the first???

Executive Chef
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1A0F2BDE-840B-485E-BD45-AE0730164DB8.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	108.3 KB 
ID:	43144

I finished the event very early on (neighbour requests were all completed), and you can see from the left of the screenshot that I have 1 alicorn that was crafted, not bought. The egg workshop still has the alicorn craft but I cannot craft any more tokens, making this craft useless for me.

According to the posts of those who recently completed the alicorn craft or event, rules appear to differ and you do not seem to be able to craft a second.

I guess this is all by design to prevent crafting a second without buying with gems.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tromalyt View Post
    Well, that is the problem, I have one regular stable and one haunted stable, and if I try to buy a second regular stable it says that I am maxed up, I cannot buy more stables, unless I sell the haunted one, I guess.

Also, my regular stable, level 6 I believe, has 3 hours and 5 minutes timer, the haunted one has a 4 hours timer, so it is already worse. Also, it does not drop fools eggs, it didn't spawn gnomes, and I don't think it has better dropping rates. I only keep it for the looks.

I thought more people were having this problem, but it seems that nobody else is complaining, maybe because everybody else sold their haunted stable.
    This is pretty odd. I thought I'd let you know that I've got 2 ordinary stables and a haunted stable on both of my games. On one of them I had all 3 out on the board till recently. Maybe the rules changed? I'm not sure why the haunted stable would be a substitute for the normal stable because you can't upgrade it and it has never dropped event items.