View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
153. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree - Going Gnome (Gnome animals + Hewitt)

64 41.83%
  • Neutral - Going Gnome

62 40.52%
  • Disagree - Going Gnome

23 15.03%
  • Agree - Gnome Man's Land (Fabron, Dwayne, Kane and Giles gnomes)

67 43.79%
  • Neutral - Gnome Man's Land

50 32.68%
  • Disagree - Gnome Man's Land

30 19.61%
  • Agree - Glimmerwood Egg (pastel animals)

85 55.56%
  • Neutral - Glimmerwood Egg

36 23.53%
  • Disagree - Glimmerwood Egg

26 16.99%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 42 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/15 - Going Gnome + Glimmerwood Egg - final prize on your board

Rhino Keeper
    Yes I have four, I was one of the players that bought two as soon as they showed in the market, I was one silver token away from crafting one, so I now have been able to craft one and buy a fourth.

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I take this to mean that we can have 4 Alicorns total. Has anyone been able to get 4?
    Aw, good. That never occurred to me. However, after getting my 2nd Ali with gems it has disappeared from the market. So for me the max is 2.

Oops...I went to double check that & the Ali's now back in the Market for purchase. I'm getting whiplash with all these changes...lol. Doubt I'll get more than 2 though.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    I wonder how long those Pastels will stay in the market. Has the Maya "loop" been fixed? Also thanks to all who responded to my earlier question about making bronze and gold tokens ahead of time.

Need witch?s eggs!!!!!
    Even after wasting SO much energy on dead trees in attempts to get realm eggs to be able to do an ?egg trade? at the Royal exchange it does not often return a witch?s egg!!!!!
    Can Ivy please drop more than one witch?s egg at a time 🙏

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    I now have 250 crowns that I didn?t have before
    Hooray! They?ve really fixed it. So everyone who finishes the event will earn all the crowns available. I just want to send all the wonderful people at s8 a big thank you!

Fashion Designer
    Thank you S8 for the fix.
    Finally got to craft my alicorn.

Fashion Designer
    I posted earlier about my game resetting while fighting the egging gnome. After having it happen several more times, including one that reset after collecting the egg, I did a force quit again and then powered off my iPad. I usually just let it go to sleep. Anyways that seems to have fixed the problem.

Also I checked and I've received 250 crowns. I'm currently working on the Alicorn. But I had a funny side effect. The Baron was not in the store with Maya and showed up in my Town Square with the green check. I had not purchased him. But he was not walking around. I unchecked and then recheck him and he appeared in my kingdom for a few seconds and then the game reset and he disappeared. Did this twice and then did a force quit. He's now back in the store with Maya.

If I do 5 gem trades daily over the next week ill squeak by with 175 gems. It seems like a great deal for a daily Ali - my others are Black Friday, storyline, or mythic research center that I built up over time ? but it sounds like people are unhappy? Is it not really a good daily Ali and to be avoided/save the 175 for something else? Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I feel your pain. I have 36 of the 340 Ruler's eggs I need.

I have been using every ounce of energy on this quest. I do have enough queen, princess and Wise man eggs. Need 28 more from birch trees, 12 more from ivy, and 6 more from the stables.

Off to raise 5 more birch trees (hoping that's enough but probably 7 more)

I so wish S8 could have an event that didn't require every ounce of energy. How about visit every main storyline building, animal and plant everyday? Harvest a reasonable number of crops? Something that allows me energy to use the resources that are now black flagged because I can't collect from any workshops, potion buildings or kitchens.
    A lot of storybook quests were like that. You could visit two taverns, ivy, a market and be done for the day. Some days were more intense though and you couldn?t plan which day of the week that fell - it could cause you to lose out on the whole thing as a result. At least this with over an entire week to go, you?re personally (based on what you shared) in a place where you could skip a day entirely and make it, or for three days get just Ivy?s eggs and do nothing else and you?ll still make it.

Host(ess)
    FYI... I was curious with.the max 4 on the ali. Looks like we can craft more than 1 now. I pulled my egg workshop back out and the ali is showing again for crafting.

ETA: Maybe not. I can no longer craft the tokens. Is anyone able to craft more coins after having already created the ali?
    Last edited by Godric84; 03-20-18 at 11:27 PM.