Thread: Gemstone Crafts Expiring

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fashion Designer
    Unless I am reading the OP incorrectly, it seems the dragons shown above will still be available, they'll just be acquired in a different way.
    From Flatfoot's post on page 1:

"DO NOT WORRY, the gemstone dragons are not going away, you'll just get them in a different manner."

So, it looks like instead of using gems to craft these dragons, maybe they'll all be breedable? Or something new? Most already are available through breeding, anyways (except maybe 2 , I think. I'll go check the other sources on that ...).

I just hope we can sell off the Trading Portal if it's going to be useless. We need that space for a habitat.
    I'm still annoyed we can't store the Ticket Temple- it's rarely needed and only active for like 5 min. every time it is used. Otherwise, it just sits there, taking up valuable space.

Edit: Except for Meteor, Lotus, and Amethyst, all the crfated gemstones dragon can also be acquired through breeding. Amethyst seems to be wonky- it was previously available through breeding but, for some reason, can only be crafted right now. Don't know why.
    The Gemstone Dragon can be bred by combining green and blue.
    Emerald, Sapphire, Onyx, and Jade are all possible outcomes for Gemstone X Artifact(or any black/green).
    Gemstone X Summer Elf (or any black/yellow) can produce a Tiger's Eye.

Just sucks to lose all the tons of food and evo time that has gone into creating gems.
    Last edited by FireballFarm; 02-18-18 at 07:24 PM. Reason: added bit about amethyst after a more thorough check of all the dragons
    authoritarian:
    adjective

1. enforcing strict or favoring blind obedience to authority at the expense of personal freedom.

2. showing a lack of concern for the wishes or opinions of others; domineering; dictatorial.