Thread: Dragon Story Numerology

Dragon Story Numerology

I just managed to get 23 hours breeding Old Watcher and Ranger, which fingers crossed should be a Ceasar dragon. I've been trying to breed this dragon on & off, from way back when the Craft Shop first came out and they had introduced the Samurai dragon as a craftable from Samurai Steel you could get from questing with a Ceasar dragon. I didn't have a chance back then since I couldn't breed a Ceasar through all the Sunrise fails.

So I was pretty happy to see the Samurai dragon up for an easy LB milestone prize, and now even happier to maybe finally tick off the Ceasar dragon too! I was wondering about the 23 hour breeding time and then found out that the real Ceasar apparently gone done in with 23 stab wounds. Got to wondering if there was other "numerology" hidden in dragon story. Anybody seen any other notable instances?
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Rhino Keeper
    Mentioning the obvious - 24 hours in a day, 24 hours for Sunrise which marks a new day. (though technically 24 hours is just the nearest hour amount between sunrises since the times change slightly in real life)

Rhino Keeper
    Cool thinking guys! I got one too! 12 signs in zodiac. Astromancer is like the 13th zodiac. 13 hr breed

Just found out that not all days are equal in a zodiac month. March 10th birthday is special for instance hence the 10 hours for Pisces