Thread: A bug?

New Resident

A bug?

I'm new to the forum but I was wondering why my game doesnt have badges? I have a Samsung Captivate running Froyo. I was also thinking that maybe I could actually take use from the barn, maybe I could store animals?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky_Tan View Post
    I'm new to the forum but I was wondering why my game doesnt have badges? I have a Samsung Captivate running Froyo. I was also thinking that maybe I could actually take use from the barn, maybe I could store animals?
    Ricky
    Badges have gone out to random players. We just found out that it is not offered for androids players right now, but it will be coming soon.
    Sorry for the bad news.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Grand Emperor
    Welcome to the forum. The badges haven't been released to Android users yet. TL is working on it, but no date announced.

Executive Chef
    For storing animals (or anything else except crops), you can place them in your inventory. Click the Tools button (lower right corner), click Edit, then click on the object that you want to store. A litte blue button that looks somewhat like a box should show up next to the item. Click that to store the item.

When you want to take the item out of your inventory, go back to the Edit function. While in edit mode, there will be a large blue button that looks somewhat like a box in the lower left corner. That is your inventory. Click that and choose whatever you want to take out and place it on your farm.