Quote Originally Posted by luckyaa7 View Post
I thought i was mistaken about quest... also no double from snowman I think..
We normally only get 3 or 4 per task, so we are getting double by getting 8 snowflakes. In fact it is pretty much the same as any World event, normally need 3200 whatever's, this time we are getting double and need 6200 or 6400.

I am not happy about the new habitat that so many of my neighbours cannot purchase as they are landlocked but yet still have habitats they should be able to purchase to their quota. Players have been voicing their frustrations about this for what seems like a milleniare but due to the short sightedness of this games developers!

I cannot fathom why all the community prizes are decor, am I missing something? How in Hades can we display decor if we can't buy habitats.

I believe strongly that we as gamers and purchasers of in app goods as in gold, premium habitats, dragons etc, if it wasn't for us this game would not be viable and hence these designers and mods would be looking for new employment opportunities.

There must be something that can be done, after all it is the season for giving!

Merry Christmas.