Thread: Gift requests

Lightbulb Gift requests

I have over 200 neighbours and so many want different gifts- this is quite hard to manage and remember. So I thought that each restaurant could have a gift choice in their profile- which automatically gets given when a neighbour sends out gifts. So instead of a neighbour choosing what gift to send - they would just send gifts to all neighbours. That way everyone will get the gift they want. And also, we can change the gift daily.

Does anyone think that s a good idea?

Hmm, this is a game after all. If things get too automated would it still be
    I've had my restaurant about 10 months now and part of the game is to learn things about your (loyal) neighbors imo.

Quote Originally Posted by bellsplace View Post
    Hmm, this is a game after all. If things get too automated would it still be
    I've had my restaurant about 10 months now and part of the game is to learn things about your (loyal) neighbors imo.
    Okay- might not be such a good idea- but maybe there could be an option to tick all neighbours at once- as my finger really aches when I have to send gifts to everyone.