Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ideas for upgrades to improve user interaction

Executive Chef
    great idea this blows some new blood in the resto
    sissy8 because GroupMagma was taken
    president of the FPGC
    Dimpy Wimpy,Wiskey,Sis,,Duffy, Loony,Big Wayn,Snowy,Patty,Po,Johnny,Alexis,Mick,Mack,Rita,E lvis,Ping,Pong,Tina,LG,Twiggy,Andy Pandy,Sweetie,Moggie,Hector,Fred, Kookie,Meg,Percy,Big Wilma,Annie,Amy,Ted,Beautifull Willy,Hank,Hunk,Fritzz,Lizzy,Rach,Ophra she thinks,Benny,Softie,Betty,Lola, Sam,Mia,Jen,Po2,Wies,Pen,Jim Neela,Pun,Ben, DJ,Q&Q(twins),Jake,JR,Ann, and AL, love Hay Day

Host(ess)
    Sounds like a great idea. I like it. It would save time from hunting through your long list of neighbors for that special restaurant.

Executive Chef
    I like your second idea...
    I see a problem with your first idea, though. There is a huge thread going on now about a block button. Right now the only way to avoid people that spam a wall or write some not-so-nice things is to not reply back and hope they can't find you again. If there is a "favorites" button, these goof-balls will have unlimited access to anyone they care to harass.
    Not trying to put a damper because I agree we REALLY need some new material, just not so sure this will fly.

Executive Chef
    love these ideas they're making resto really interesting
    sissy8 because GroupMagma was taken
    president of the FPGC
    Dimpy Wimpy,Wiskey,Sis,,Duffy, Loony,Big Wayn,Snowy,Patty,Po,Johnny,Alexis,Mick,Mack,Rita,E lvis,Ping,Pong,Tina,LG,Twiggy,Andy Pandy,Sweetie,Moggie,Hector,Fred, Kookie,Meg,Percy,Big Wilma,Annie,Amy,Ted,Beautifull Willy,Hank,Hunk,Fritzz,Lizzy,Rach,Ophra she thinks,Benny,Softie,Betty,Lola, Sam,Mia,Jen,Po2,Wies,Pen,Jim Neela,Pun,Ben, DJ,Q&Q(twins),Jake,JR,Ann, and AL, love Hay Day

Grand Emperor
    Good ideas. Hope to see one or both implemented.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by badger8 View Post
    I like your second idea...
    I see a problem with your first idea, though. There is a huge thread going on now about a block button. Right now the only way to avoid people that spam a wall or write some not-so-nice things is to not reply back and hope they can't find you again. If there is a "favorites" button, these goof-balls will have unlimited access to anyone they care to harass.
    Not trying to put a damper because I agree we REALLY need some new material, just not so sure this will fly.
    When we get our block button, that will be solved though.

Executive Chef
    yes it will. I like your optimism!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12