Page 94 of 95 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495 LastLast

Thread: Easter Egg Hunt on March 18 2016! (Android & IOS)

Rhino Keeper
    Update on my 4 devices:

Device 1. Got both chicks---I spent gems to get the egg dipper. Because of the descent egg drop from the bakery I was able to work my way up to make fryer eggs. Other wise I would have only gotten the yellow chick. I didn't get 20 eggs from the fryer for ANY of my 4 devices!!

Device 2. Got the yellow chick. Did not get the egg dipper. I got 18 of 20 fryer eggs.

Device 3. No chick. Did not get the egg dipper. Got 14 of 20 fryer eggs.

Device 4. No chick. Did not get the egg dipper. Got 8 of 20 eggs. To be honest, I didn't play this device for 2 days.

Oh, well, better luck next time!
    Last edited by eucom; 03-29-16 at 08:18 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    This event seemed really hard, even though I bought the egg dipper it took too long to dip the eggs, so that was pointless. Then the fryer & the chocolatier barely gave me an egg. I am happy I was able to get the brown chick but I did have to use gems. I didn't get the cottage or a yellow chick, that is disappointing. I bet they make the most money from luck events because people buy gems out of frustration, I almost gave in and bought more gems but I talked myself out of it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LindseyCM View Post
    Well, 46 collections sent in, 159 gems spent and no yellow chick. Lesson learned *sigh*
    41 collections, no idea how many gems spent and no chick either. I can't help thinking it would be easy enough to code in a win if you go over a certain amount of collections. At least then I'd feel justified in my obsession. Now I just feel deflated.

Quote Originally Posted by LindseyCM View Post
    Well, 46 collections sent in, 159 gems spent and no yellow chick. Lesson learned *sigh*
    My heart breaks for you Lindsey. This event left a lot of us with a really bad taste in our mouths. I know I worked my butt off, received help from wonderful friends, bought the egg dipper, and turned in 26 collections to no avail either. It feels like we are punished for doing everything right. I am a paying gamer and I feel foolish for supporting this company now. Way to go Storm8 I hope your proud.

Executive Chef
    Not everyone wins every prize. Spending money does not guarantee you a prize. You got prizes along the way for trying to win the grand prize, []. Can we please all just be adults here and accept that?
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 03-30-16 at 06:25 AM. Reason: Inappropriate comment
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Fashion Designer
    I couldn't log in for over 10 days

I only got to turn in 5 collections, 2 I spent gems to do

And I'm happy with the cute prizes I got

Didn't win the chick oh well there will be animals again

It's all just fun

Fashion Designer
    My toughest day was deliveries, I had at least 7-8 eggs from oranges, 11 farm fish, 5-7 from all rest turned in day 1 eggs to try to complete goals before releasing it was impossible with only 2 days

Quote Originally Posted by eucom View Post
    Update on my 4 devices:

Device 1. Got both chicks---I spent gems to get the egg dipper. Because of the descent egg drop from the bakery I was able to work my way up to make fryer eggs. Other wise I would have only gotten the yellow chick. I didn't get 20 eggs from the fryer for ANY of my 4 devices!!

Device 2. Got the yellow chick. Did not get the egg dipper. I got 18 of 20 fryer eggs.

Device 3. No chick. Did not get the egg dipper. Got 14 of 20 fryer eggs.

Device 4. No chick. Did not get the egg dipper. Got 8 of 20 eggs. To be honest, I didn't play this device for 2 days.

Oh, well, better luck next time!
    How can you play 4 devices.. I spent so much time on working just one game. 4 would be crazy for me, and each game doesn't really help your main one get the best prizes.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

It was an intense event. I bought the dipper and turned in 62 collections, I got two of the yellow chicks and the brown chick but I didnt get a yellow one until I had done 39 collections and the last chick came on the 62 collection so they were very random. But i have 21 chocolate bunnies

Joining in the #noyellowchickgroup.

I used up over 70 mining tools(both shovel and pickaxe) and managed to get 17 eggs only. Spent 27 gems to get some missing eggs and turned in 17 collections, got lots duplicate decorations but no yellow chick. But at least I did managed to get a complete set of useless decorations. My last solution was to complete the goals and get the brown chick. Better than nothing right after all the efforts and time spent? I wanted to get the egg dipper in the beginning, but changed my mind when I read there's a price difference among players. Cheapest I read was 120 gems to 250 gems. This is NOT THE FIRST time S8 did this, it's the SECOND TIME already! We did feedback to them in the past event and they heard us. They said will passed our feedback to the team, and now see what they did again? Smh

Thanks S8 for making the drop rate so low for the fryer, mine and the orange trees! Lastly, congratulations to all those who won the yellow chicks, be it 1 or 4 or more chicks! We're seriously happy for you guys, but please do spare a though and let us(#noyellowchickgroup) complain and whine a little on the forum okay? Thanks guys! xD
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!