Page 102 of 103 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103 LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1023

Thread: Breeding Combos and Questions ( Part III)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ladymakay View Post
    I'm confused about the breeding combos, example, I bred Knightmare and Pegasus and got a Clown, actually I've gotten 8 clowns , only twice was I using dragons that had a blue or yellow element. I'm not complaining because I've gotten some pretty good dragons including a Diamond at level 29, but most of my breeding results are unusual according to the info
    First of all: congrats on your Diamond! At level 29, that is pretty quick. It took me 127 levels before I got one...

Are you sure about that breeding combo? Knightmare (black/pink/purple) and Pegasus (white/green) are not supposed to breed Clown (blue/yellow). The blue part could be a split-off from Knightmare's black, but there's no yellow in there...

Rhino Keeper
    I'm confused about the breeding combos, example, I bred Knightmare and Pegasus and got a Clown, actually I've gotten 8 clowns , only twice was I using dragons that had a blue or yellow element. I'm not complaining because I've gotten some pretty good dragons including a Diamond at level 29, but most of my breeding results are unusual according to the info

Rhino Keeper
    Question: can a colour "double-split", like down two levels? For example, royal splits into purple and yellow, but can its purple also split into red and blue? Or does it only go down one level?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jagger517 View Post
    Question: can a colour "double-split", like down two levels? For example, royal splits into purple and yellow, but can its purple also split into red and blue? Or does it only go down one level?
    It can go two levels as far as I know.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jagger517 View Post
    Purple is an exeption because it isn't a minor and never splits in red and blue.

If you use Leo it can split in yellow and black and that in blue and purple.

Rhino Keeper
    Why is it that when I bred a (red and green) with a black dragon got a Life dragon? And then I bred (red and black) dragon with a green dragon and I got a Island dragon?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tammybfarm View Post
    Why is it that when I bred a (red and green) with a black dragon got a Life dragon? And then I bred (red and black) dragon with a green dragon and I got a Island dragon?
    The first example is because the colours/types go into a pool, this breeding does not follow genetics as we know it, except for a few specific dragons. Mostly the colours can come from either parent. Virtue is one such exception where the white must come from one parent and the red from the other to make pink.

The second example is because the black split into its component colours of blue and purple, so you got a blue/green result.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackiesq View Post
    Purple is an exeption because it isn't a minor and never splits in red and blue.

If you use Leo it can split in yellow and black and that in blue and purple.
    Thanks Jackiesq, I forgot about purple. Why is that different, any idea?

Executive Chef
    At last after weeks and weeks a new dragon for me ..... Invisible dragon ..... Only thing is because I've been putting random mix on the den can't remember the combo duh but it's a new one
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    Thanks Jackiesq, I forgot about purple. Why is that different, any idea?
    No I don't know!
    And now I'm thinking about the bug too...
    That if you use Zodiac or Champ with Diamond the black always splits in blue and purple.
    Is that solved yet?