Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Wedding Catering Event - 17 Feb 2016 / Relisted 10 Jul 2017

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ErnieKatz View Post
    I haven't played this game for a while, and I have questions. I bought the cider building, two grape vine trellis. I see the red grapes, but where do you get the white grapes from??Also how do y make raisins???
    I just opened the game and new event today!! I see it started on. The 17th!!!! I hope I have enough time to complete the event!
    Both grapes come from the vines (it's random) and you can make raisins in the kitchen.
    Good luck on the event!

Thank you!!

Rhino Keeper
    Unbelievable ! I had 2 cupids on my farm at once ! One gave 2 boxes of chocolates and one gave a balloon ticket. I know they are sometimes coming more often than 4 minutes.

Executive Chef
    Has anyone been asked for cake or a ring yet?
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ErnieKatz View Post
    I haven't played this game for a while, and I have questions. I bought the cider building, two grape vine trellis. I see the red grapes, but where do you get the white grapes from??Also how do y make raisins???
    I just opened the game and new event today!! I see it started on. The 17th!!!! I hope I have enough time to complete the event!
    Welcome back! Just letting you know in case you dont... The event officially started on the 17th but if you didnt start it, the game automatically kick started it on the 20th. You wouldnt miss out as many days as you thought, so you have a good chance of catching up. All the best!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzle507 View Post
    Not sure if it's just me, but it seems like it is taking way more deliveries to complete each step this time then it did for the previous events like this.
    I am finishing the 7th (?) day's prize goal, the Wedding Gazebo, and it does seem to be requiring a lot more than previous Fairground events. I don't recall a 5-star order filling such a small percentage of the goal (6%) until the very end.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetypies97 View Post
    I haven't seen any orders for it...perhaps there is a new set of goals that unlocks near the end of the event? Or after a player completes the 10th day and receives the happy couple?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by npt727 View Post
    Loving Cupid!!!! I wish he could stay. I would definetly recommend getting the Cupid crossing. He drops darts, tickets, 2x sugar, and 2x chocolate. If not one of those he drops 100 coins! It's made this event so much more fun having him around.
    Over the last two days I have occasionally been getting two Cupids at a time. Usually in different places. Both drop different items. Getting the sign has been well worth it for me.

I get darts, brown sugar, white sugar, chocolates, milk chocolates, gems, balloon tickets, coins and apples. He got stuck on ballon tickets this morning and dropped four in a row.
    Last edited by jmterao; 02-23-16 at 01:10 PM. Reason: Adding

Grand Emperor
    Just an update. For players who purchased the boosts by 11:59 PM PST on 2/21/16, you will receive the item as a decoration a few days after the event. The decoration will animate when tapped. The Day 7 prize gazebo does not animate.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetypies97 View Post
    I haven't been asked for any of the special crafts yet...it's all chocolate pudding and wooden necklaces!

Stormy had a ring and I bought it. I also made a piece of cake to keep as a souvenir. Haven't made or bought anything else.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast