Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Change in Breeding Rules or Bug 2? (Black Hybrids)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by redstar177 View Post
    I disagree, actually. I would much rather if black were still a possibility. As it currently is, we can no longer get NightElf, BAt, Emberglow, Dark Angel, or Black Diamond as fails. It feels wrong that Black is no longer a possibility in the pool, considering that the contributing types to Zodiac are Black and Yellow.
    I'm with you redstar177. It's such a pity we can not get black when breeding Zodiac type dragon with Diamond! It's sad that we had to find out that ourselves, wasting our time and gold

Nightclub Owner
    Luckily I already bred my Dark Angel, Black Diamond, and Astromancer before the change was made
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Rhino Keeper
    Is this true also with Diamond and Champion types?

I have noticed that my breeding results have been less than spectacular there as well.

Edit: I have been breeding with Rainbow Sentinal
    Last edited by dangerb0y; 06-19-15 at 09:13 AM. Reason: More info

Banned
    Where can I find this "List" of rules? Thanks all

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by redstar177 View Post
    I disagree, actually. I would much rather if black were still a possibility. As it currently is, we can no longer get NightElf, BAt, Emberglow, Dark Angel, or Black Diamond as fails. It feels wrong that Black is no longer a possibility in the pool, considering that the contributing types to Zodiac are Black and Yellow.
    got night elf the other week

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerb0y View Post
    Is this true also with Diamond and Champion types?

I have noticed that my breeding results have been less than spectacular there as well.

Edit: I have been breeding with Rainbow Sentinal
    Kinda surprised someone else brought this up but Yes, this is true for the Champion type as well. You can no longer get Black types when breeding Diamond/Champion, only Red, Blue, Purple and Diamond types.

I was going to bring this up after I found out about the Zodiac type since it changed at the same time. After hearing that the Zodiac type change was intended though I assumed the change in Champion was also intended.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mbyte68 View Post
    got night elf the other week
    There is no way you got Night Elf by breeding Diamond/Zodiac any time in the last few months since it's impossible with the way the type is breaking down now. Perhaps you got Night Elf with a different combo...

Rhino Keeper
    Can someone from storm 8 please confirm? Kooky or Elsa? Is it possible to breed black hybrid with champion and diamond? I can't find any confirmation here. Thank you!

Executive Chef
    There really does need to be clear OFFICIAL reference material for breeding rules.

Rhino Keeper
    Breeding is always as expected when there is no official reference material.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast