Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread: Black Friday sales Nov 27 2015

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lady_saphira View Post
    I'll definitely buy 2. I paid 600 for my first one when they released the newest one and it's been worth it. I have enough gold right now for 2, about 30 good short for a 3rd. Just deciding whether or not to buy that last 30 gold or just get 2. It may not be as good as last year, but it's better than nothing. The gold from the one dragon I have has been very helpful.
    If youre short 30 gold for another, id take the plunge and buy the 120 gold. 4.99 IF youre in the states, isnt bad for a gold giving dragon.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by EnchantedG View Post
    TL, i really need to know if the 40% Gold sale will come before the sale of the Gold Dragons, currently on my game i have 30% Gold Sale and it ends in 19 hours!!!

I have spent a considerable amount of real money already buying Gold and blowing it on habitats, i want to buy another mountain of gold, but if i get it at 40% off then nothing like it! is there anyway i can get this information before my 19hours is up (current sale 30%). Also, will there be any more habitats on sale? or this is it?

Thanks a ton! Also, on the first page of this thread, there is a picture of a habitat, which is that? it is beautiful, i did not see it in the current habitat sale.
    They used to announce when they would have sales on gold. They havent yet, just the dragons. So I would guess we wont have it like before, not just here but any of their other games. They're cheapskates now. So, depending on how much gold you need or want, id buy it now. As opposed to needing it tomorrow and no sale being there. If no sale is there for me ill deal with it, because it'll still be less than what I paid last year. When the gold wasnt on sale but the dragons were.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    If youre short 30 gold for another, id take the plunge and buy the 120 gold. 4.99 IF youre in the states, isnt bad for a gold giving dragon.
    If I happen to get another sale, I might. The only reason I have as much as I do is because I bought the 1400 package. So $35 already spent, just not sure I want to spend any more. The one I've got has been extremely helpful so I know 2 will just add to that. I can wait another year to add to my stable.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lady_saphira View Post
    If I happen to get another sale, I might. The only reason I have as much as I do is because I bought the 1400 package. So $35 already spent, just not sure I want to spend any more. The one I've got has been extremely helpful so I know 2 will just add to that. I can wait another year to add to my stable.
    Depending on how many treasure dragons you have, you wont ever need to spend money again. I used WAY too much gold on those book adventures, the regular battles, the hard to win battles during the book adventures, etc. If I hadnt done that id have saved over 3000 gold by now collecting from the dragons. Thats why im ok with buying 530 gold to complete my collection and just keep getting my gold per day and never speeding a thing ever again.

Dragons dont impress me so much anymore, when they come out. Seasonal or limited. Before Id speed everything in a rush to get something new. Now im super patient, I get it or I dont. My island is still fine. I just wish I could get them on my other islands, but im fine with them being left behind.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastiaan0 View Post
    I went for certainty and bought 2 mountains of gold... if gold sale is on for 40% tomorrow, I only wasted 20 euro's...
    I still hope they bring back Midas and Stainglass, if not it'll save me 1600 gold
    only 20Euros!!! you know as per the Exchange rate via XE, i am paying 250 Dirhams that would be divided by 4 (rate fluctuating from 3.88 lowest point to 4.06 highest point) anyways even if i divide by 4 i am paying 62.50 Euros!!! i am paying much much more than you for a mountain of Gold! Are you sure your mountain of gold is only 20 euros? i.e. 2900 Gold?
    What was yesterday, may not be today, and what is today, may not be tomorrow. Live in the moment

If Opportunity doesn't knock, Build a Door

Add me if you wish, i have 2 accounts now
    LOONEY_GUL
    ENCHANTEDG

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    They used to announce when they would have sales on gold. They havent yet, just the dragons. So I would guess we wont have it like before, not just here but any of their other games. They're cheapskates now. So, depending on how much gold you need or want, id buy it now. As opposed to needing it tomorrow and no sale being there. If no sale is there for me ill deal with it, because it'll still be less than what I paid last year. When the gold wasnt on sale but the dragons were.
    Yes my friend, i bought my mountain, but i just saw that what i pay here, other players pay 1/3rd of that amount for the same thing!!!!!

Please TL if you think people living in UAE have a lot of money, then you are mistaken, we are like any other people who work hard for their money and have to spend much more anyways on other necessities of real life! we pay more than other countries (Education is also not free for us). So please please be considerate!
    What was yesterday, may not be today, and what is today, may not be tomorrow. Live in the moment

If Opportunity doesn't knock, Build a Door

Add me if you wish, i have 2 accounts now
    LOONEY_GUL
    ENCHANTEDG

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by EnchantedG View Post
    only 20Euros!!! you know as per the Exchange rate via XE, i am paying 250 Dirhams that would be divided by 4 (rate fluctuating from 3.88 lowest point to 4.06 highest point) anyways even if i divide by 4 i am paying 62.50 Euros!!! i am paying much much more than you for a mountain of Gold! Are you sure your mountain of gold is only 20 euros? i.e. 2900 Gold?
    I'm afraid you misunderstand, perhaps I wasn't clear enough...
    Without sales I pay €100 for a mountain of 2900 gold.
    I bought my two mountains when gold was on sale (30% off), €70 per mountain, as I wasn't sure (still not, actually) if there will be a gold sale when the gold giving dragons go on sale. That is my 'certainty'.
    Now, if, and only if tonight (I'm on CET, 9 hours ahead of PST) gold will be on sale with 40% off, it would have been better to wait until tonight buying gold, each mountain costing €60. If that is the case, I wasted 2x€10=€20. If there is no sale at all, I actually saved €60

Twee(200): 788 unique dragons, 529 epic, 7 lvl 15, 20 eggs, 18 in stable. 22 Diamonds, 14 GPD.
    Drie(168) (id:Bastiaan00): 209 unique dragons, 187 epic, no noble crystal. 8 Diamonds, 3 GPD.
    I'm not addicted, I just like to play

Rhino Keeper
    I accidentally clicked "buy" on Equinox Dragon but I don't regret it because I wanted it anyway lol! It's a cool looking dragon!

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617