Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Value Pack: Unicorn Dragon Nov. 13, 2015

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by devlinholics View Post
    I remember very clearly someone told me it will go immediately to empty nest once purchase as past few days I really cannot afford having unicorn sitting for 36hrs when my other is hatching diamond 44hrs, need that spare sloth for winter lily fails many life dragon... So I delay purchasing this offer but no worries
    When you purchase from the Market they go straight to the nest.
    359/484 unique dragons, 87 Epic (lvl 10 +), Level 178
    1 Diamond (15), 1 Infinity (15), 2 Crusader (13 & 5), 2 Quetzal (11 & 5), 1 Unicorn (10), 2 Gold (10 & 3), 1 Mercury (10), 1 Angel (9), 2 Anubis (10 & 3), Achilles (9)
    10 Champions, 6 Gold Producing, 6 Resource Producers
    3 Prime (Chroma 10, Eternal 10, Arcane 10)
    Arctic Isles 19 Epic, completed

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." ~ Coco Chanel

Rhino Keeper
    I've just subscribed to S8 slush fund for the unicorn pack. Guess we gots to keep the 250 plus employees in work lol.I'm not addicted..I'm not addicted..lol

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by persezabar View Post
    I have my Unicorn with diamond temple in the first try breeding virtue & diamond.
    You are very very lucky I've had six temple never seen unicorn and I just bought it lol

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    When you purchase from the Market they go straight to the nest.
    Value packs do not go to nest

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    All 18 Arctics epic

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by devlinholics View Post
    I am also trying for winter lily, now yr advice on fail makes sense, 7days to get Unicon. If I buy this pack n breed unicon n green/white will it be better than I am breeding the tales princess pink,black,white n green dragon. I dun have any pink dragon.

Is unicon that hard to breed? I about to finish my first diamond tomorrow
    You can feel free to get this, value packs go to storage anyhow, and yes it's very difficult to breed as a rule

All 18 Arctics epic

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Simdiva View Post
    Yes, that was the issue, Devlinholics thought they did, thanks for confirming. Only from the Market.

What happens, come to think of it, if you buy from the market and all your nests are full? Do you just get the nests full message, or does it go to storage?

Fashion Designer
    Yes you get nests full msg and you cannot purchase, I had the issue when I was buying my first treasure dragon I wanted it to go to storage but of course I couldn't do that

Team lava will be maki g buck on this pack lol

All 18 Arctics epic

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Simdiva View Post
    Mine is in storage actually...

Executive Chef
    I caved in. I knew I would. Unicorn is now on the nest. I've broken my self-imposed rule of not buying breedables. Oh well, life is about flexibility and adaptation, right?
    359/484 unique dragons, 87 Epic (lvl 10 +), Level 178
    1 Diamond (15), 1 Infinity (15), 2 Crusader (13 & 5), 2 Quetzal (11 & 5), 1 Unicorn (10), 2 Gold (10 & 3), 1 Mercury (10), 1 Angel (9), 2 Anubis (10 & 3), Achilles (9)
    10 Champions, 6 Gold Producing, 6 Resource Producers
    3 Prime (Chroma 10, Eternal 10, Arcane 10)
    Arctic Isles 19 Epic, completed

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." ~ Coco Chanel

Fashion Designer
    After reading all the posts here, I caved with 7hrs left on timer. Have only bought three other dragons (2 gold and 1 map).

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast