Page 32 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: Humble Harvest Event 9-25-15

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    Actually we can raise dragons above level 10. Just buy Noble Crystal from market (Buildings).
    Thanks, see I was missing something . Good enough I now have a level 11 Rainbow Sentinel just to prove a point for myself.

Executive Chef
    I'm currently stuck on nether dust since Tuesday, don't think I'll be able to finish this event either.

I have a justice on the nest which won't hatch until tomorrow, then evolve another 25 hours. I got a genie fail from breeding, it will be on the nest tonight.
    Looks grim!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    ok...I bought Noble Crystal from market and I raise 2 dragons to level 11 and it said max lavel ,cant rais it more up.what I have to do to get dragons more levels up?

Rhino Keeper
    Just an FYI about getting crafting gems from trades - a common dragon will randomly give you 1 gem out of the 2 colors it has while a rare dragon will give you one of each gem. So if you are trying for a certain color, it's better to trade a rare. for example, Coral will give a blue OR a purple, but Penumbra will give a blue AND a purple. A super rare gives large gems, so if you want small craft gems, don't count on these.

I have also bought the Noble Crystal but can't raise Dragons past level 10. I have sent an email to support but no reply so far

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ndtrance View Post
    My notes say to "plant elite leeks" so yes then, planting is what you need to do and what counts. Once you plant you should move on to the next goal "craft netherdust" which you do have to wait for.
    Thank you... Since the leeks take 8 hours to grow I was wondering if I should plant them the night before... Might still do that - hoping that the harvesting counts as well... And if not I can plant again at reset time

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pteradassic View Post
    I have also bought the Noble Crystal but can't raise Dragons past level 10. I have sent an email to support but no reply so far
    Make sure that the are playing on the standard version of the app, not Harvest Moon. Harvest Moon does not allow you goto level past 10, even if you already bought the Crystal

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by merlin3108 View Post
    Thank you... Since the leeks take 8 hours to grow I was wondering if I should plant them the night before... Might still do that - hoping that the harvesting counts as well... And if not I can plant again at reset time
    Unfortunately harvesting won't count, you have to actually plant them when they ask you to for it to count.

Rhino Keeper
    Ch9 act 3
    Raise Maple Dragon to level 13
    Skip 39

Rhino Keeper
    Ch10 Act 1 of 4
    Raise Harvest Dragon to level 10
    Skip 295 gold