Page 126 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127 LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1267

Thread: Need More Habitats- CURRENT LIMIT 140 (PART II) **UPDATED**

Nightclub Owner
    I sure wish they would listen to us and make changes soon, this has been going on for far too long
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    I posted this on the other land thread:

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Very soon. Not tomorrow soon, but in the nearish (during summer, give or take time depending on the presence or lack there of unforseeable blocky things) future.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    I posted this on the other land thread:
    Elsa could you please ask for some temporary measures? Like release 4-dragon Stone habitat, let us add to our Stable one slot at a time (I'd pay 200 gold for this). Release a 4-dragon any type habitat (free) with even space for 4 habitats. I say free because we may not want to keep it once we are able to add more land. I would think of this as a spot for dragons waiting for a home (they don't even have to earn coins).

Also the release of 4-dragon Christmas habitats would allow me space for 4 more dragons. Right now I don't even have enough wiggle room to empty a 3-dragon Christmas habitat so it would have to be an in-place upgrade.

Thank you Elsa, Annie, Awsumum, Kennedward, lisaholcomb and all the other Forum posters.
    Last edited by debhutchinson; 07-30-15 at 12:14 PM.

Executive Chef
    Thanks for the update on progress Elsa. We could really use some help waiting while we can't play! Any ideas on how we can participate/not miss out while we wait?
    Thanks, Annie
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Rhino Keeper
    OK everybody TL has listened to us. First Stables have gone on sale. For those of us at Stable Maximum (25/25) the new limit is 80 dragon capacity. We can now move some of our Common dragons into the Stable and choose which dragons we want to display in a habitat. This allows us to be able to place eggs stranded on nest in a habitat and eggs stranded in the Spell Shop on a nest.

Thank you Elsa and all the players who have been fighting for more space. I'm going to go back to my island and try to figure this all out. Have a great weekend everybody.

Fashion Designer
    But.... I dont want 80 of my dragons move into Stable, NO , THANK
    From June 2013
    Id : meoconlunar - lv200
    10/10 Prime Dragons
    28/28 Diamond Dragons
    14/14 Treasure Dragons
    Dragon Count : 1064
    Newest Breedable Dragon: Inuit Dragon

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by meoconlunar View Post
    But.... I dont want 80 of my dragons move into Stable, NO , THANK
    Agreed, stable is only for short term, I wouldn't want as many as 80 of them in there. The real solution is still more land, which we're still waiting for it.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by debhutchinson View Post
    OK everybody TL has listened to us. First Stables have gone on sale. For those of us at Stable Maximum (25/25) the new limit is 80 dragon capacity. We can now move some of our Common dragons into the Stable and choose which dragons we want to display in a habitat. This allows us to be able to place eggs stranded on nest in a habitat and eggs stranded in the Spell Shop on a nest.

Thank you Elsa and all the players who have been fighting for more space. I'm going to go back to my island and try to figure this all out. Have a great weekend everybody.
    I agree! Until we can get more space /habitats this is great.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Today I noticed that 4-dragon Tea Gardens are available in the Market. Awesome but can you please raise the habitat maximum and give us some land to place those habitats on!!
    Last edited by debhutchinson; 08-04-15 at 02:01 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Can we get a 4-dragon habitat for pink & black dragons?? It would be so awesome to put Kitsune & nightelf together in one spot! PLEEASE??