Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Boosted breeding weekend 7-31-15

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by farmergirl4now View Post
    During a boosted weekend, does it cost gold or coins? Is it only for iOS players? I ask because I didn't see any button/prompt when I just bred 2 of my dragons. Also, in my game, I can only evolve my dragons to level 10, but I keep seeing posts talking about "level 15" dragons. Am I reading this wrong?
    Hopefully I can answer this correctlyfor you.

During the boosted weekend it costs coins. When you select the dragons you want to breed there are 2 options to breed. The top says boosted breeding and normally its 12 gold bars and the bottom says breed that is 200 coins. When we have a boosted event the boosted breeding buttom changes from being gold bars to coins. I believe both boosted breed and breed are 200 coins. Which is awesome :-) This event is for both IOS and Android!

Ok now the second part of your question about evolving dragons to level 15, that is IOS-ONLY. It is part of a new upgraded 2.0 version that IOS players have. Android does not have this upgraded version so that's why you can only evolve dragons to level 10. Theres some other features that are IOS-ONLY. I can't wait for Android to get these features.

I'm currently trying for the Siamese Cat dragon by breeding Night (level 7) and Winter (level 4). I hope have a easier time getting it with the boosted breed.
    Last edited by PinkBubbles75; 08-01-15 at 10:05 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Got my first Diamond on my jamesbakerytop account with Rainbow Sentinel and Sugar Plum. I also got seafarer on my nmt1026 account with Rainbow Sentinel and Bubble Gum. Nothing but commons on my main account.

Rhino Keeper
    First boosted breeding of diamond x diamond resulted in a 33 hour virtue. I'll take, but annoyed to have to wait so long!

Executive Chef
    Never had so many love laser light and mist , think TS forgot to reset the boosted breed for me at least..... Plodding on
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Nightclub Owner
    During a boosted weekend, does it cost gold or coins? Is it only for iOS players? I ask because I didn't see any button/prompt when I just bred 2 of my dragons. Also, in my game, I can only evolve my dragons to level 10, but I keep seeing posts talking about "level 15" dragons. Am I reading this wrong?
    Boosted breed weekend means it costs 200 coins, same as regular breeding

Lv15 is for IOS only
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Rhino Keeper
    Are you playing on Kindle? Unfortunately, Kindle does not have access to either of these features.
    If not, you should see a gold heart above the regular pink heart (between the lists of possible parent dragons). Selecting the gold heart to breed rather than the pink heart will give you boosted breeding.

Here's an image of what it should look like. I just Google'd "boosted breeding", so the coin amount is not correct, but you can get the idea
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	download (8).jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	21.6 KB 
ID:	22345
    Last edited by redstar177; 08-01-15 at 01:14 PM.
    Android Player - The Vale of Arryn
    10 Pure Diamonds, 2 Quetzels, 1 Helios, 1 Mercury, 1 Unicorn, 1 Gold, 1 Infinity, 1 Crusader, 1 Prime Eternal
    Accepting all neighbors

Nightclub Owner
    I think I can get 2 more breed or so before this ends, hopefully I get something nice LOL
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Rhino Keeper
    I've been doing back to back Fire/Diamond breedings, for Infinity, and have gotten nada, no crusaders, no infinities. I think boosted might have more of an effect on breedings that have a fair amount of possibles.

Does anyone know - does it say how much more of a chance is there for non-common results? i think it's very minimal, probably under 2-4% I imagine. Just curious.... Tho I will never spend gold ever again on it that's for sure!
    Oh how I love dragons <3
    ID: krystynam Neighbours welcome! I respond to requests several times daily
    Level 99 with 154/272 dragons (excluding multiples)
    Diamond, Quetzal, Infinity, Crusader, Dark Angel, Mercury and 1 (bought) Unicorn
    all diamonds are bred unless specified bought w gold.
    2/5 Prime Dragons -Loyal, Power

Thank you for your reply, kjbrogren. It is much clearer now.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast