Page 75 of 103 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985 ... LastLast

Thread: Breeding Combos and Questions ( Part III)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoochiGrl View Post
    I put Diamond and Forest to breed for Quetzal and instead of 32 hrs or 20 seconds, which is what I was expecting I got a 40 hour breeding time. My Diamond and Forest bred Infinity. How is that possible? Not that I am complaining, just baffled.
    I see you sped it up and already discovered it was an Infinity. I have noticed numerous other players stating similar anomalies, while trying for both Quetzel and Crusader. It seems as though TL has been messing with the breeding rules again, as other problems have been occurring as well (like no black possibilities from Diamond +Zodiac/Champion)....But of course they haven't made any sort of announcement explaining the rule changes...

Anywho, congrats on your unexpected Infinity dragon!
    Android Player - The Vale of Arryn
    10 Pure Diamonds, 2 Quetzels, 1 Helios, 1 Mercury, 1 Unicorn, 1 Gold, 1 Infinity, 1 Crusader, 1 Prime Eternal
    Accepting all neighbors

Quote Originally Posted by ScoochiGrl View Post
    I put Diamond and Forest to breed for Quetzal and instead of 32 hrs or 20 seconds, which is what I was expecting I got a 40 hour breeding time. My Diamond and Forest bred Infinity. How is that possible? Not that I am complaining, just baffled.
    I just did the same pairing and also got a 40hr breeding time, very odd but at least its a good glitch!

Quote Originally Posted by redstar177 View Post
    I see you sped it up and already discovered it was an Infinity. I have noticed numerous other players stating similar anomalies, while trying for both Quetzel and Crusader. It seems as though TL has been messing with the breeding rules again, as other problems have been occurring as well (like no black possibilities from Diamond +Zodiac/Champion)....But of course they haven't made any sort of announcement explaining the rule changes...

Anywho, congrats on your unexpected Infinity dragon!
    Thank you for explaining possible scenarios. I am grateful that an anomaly or glitch worked in my favor! Once my Infinity is hatched I'll go back to trying for a Quetzel. Maybe I'll get lucky again and get a Black Diamond. LOL

It is frustrating that TL doesn't announce breeding changes. We wouldn't have known about the change to the Diamond + Zodiac/Champion if it weren't for a very observant player calling TL on it. I have used that combination trying for black dragons and just thought I was unlucky.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonRiver101 View Post
    I just did the same pairing and also got a 40hr breeding time, very odd but at least its a good glitch!
    Please let us know if you also got an Infinity. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Nightclub Owner
    For the players who got an Infinity with Forest & Diamond: did you first breed a million Forests and have to keep retrying or did you get the 40 hour right away?
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Talking about the Infinity with Diamond + Forest, a while ago, my brother got an Infinity using Diamond + Rainbow while trying for Diamond Prism!!! Another time it happens to somebody!!! TL might have changed the breeding rules!!!

Nightclub Owner
    Hmm, rule change seems often in the game now, we should always check before trying to breed something
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    Hmm, rule change seems often in the game now, we should always check before trying to breed something
    But how do check? That's the problem. TL doesn't change the rules that often, but when they do, they rarely make an announcement to the players. We end up continually breeding the same combos fruitlessly, until someone notices that something is wrong and makes a post on the forums.

Also, for everyone discussing the new Infinity breeding rule (or glitch- but I find that unlikely), it appears as though breeding Diamond + any single type dragon (Water, Fire, Rainbow, Leo, etc) CAN now result in an Infinity dragon, unlike before. However, I believe that it should still have the same likelihood of appearing as any Ultra Rare Diamond type (the same as before)
    10 Pure Diamonds, 2 Quetzels, 1 Helios, 1 Mercury, 1 Unicorn, 1 Gold, 1 Infinity, 1 Crusader, 1 Prime Eternal
    Accepting all neighbors

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by redstar177 View Post
    But how do check? That's the problem. TL doesn't change the rules that often, but when they do, they rarely make an announcement to the players. We end up continually breeding the same combos fruitlessly, until someone notices that something is wrong and makes a post on the forums.

Also, for everyone discussing the new Infinity breeding rule (or glitch- but I find that unlikely), it appears as though breeding Diamond + any single type dragon (Water, Fire, Rainbow, Leo, etc) CAN now result in an Infinity dragon, unlike before. However, I believe that it should still have the same likelihood of appearing as any Ultra Rare Diamond type (the same as before)
    I just go on the forum and read other posts, that's really the only way I check, as TL doesn't announce things all the time
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    I just go on the forum and read other posts, that's really the only way I check, as TL doesn't announce things all the time
    Of course. But that's assuming that other players have already figured out the bugs and new rules. What SHOULD be happening is that TL should be more transparent and actually make an announcement (preferably in game, since many players don't visit the forums) when they change a rule that has existed for a long time. But maybe that's just my 2-cents on the issue, believing that TL should respect their players enough to make an announcement when they change things that have great influence over standard game play.
    Accepting all neighbors