Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Marble Dragon - New Mining Dragon 4/24/15

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    This is soooo creepy looking...It looks like medusa had a good long stare at him!
    It is the eyes. If the eyes were colored he wouldn't look creepy.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MaribouMay View Post
    It is the eyes. If the eyes were colored he wouldn't look creepy.
    Yeah I think you're right. *shivers*
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

From 11 bombs I got 15 pieces total 20 pieces

Farm Supplier
    Got 52 from 25 bombs......☺

Executive Chef
    For those thatt don't get an avarage of 2 pieces out of every bomb, please read the mining guide very carefully! If you follow this guide very carefully and tap systematicly like this guide shows, you too will have an avarage of 2 pieces per bomb.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....y-Mining-Guide

Farm Supplier
    Only got like ten marble stones so far so its not looking great. I've got a diamond hatching. Will it give me bombs or dynamite? Or neither? New to this.
    Off the topic Q guys. What do I do with the hundred radioactive stones I collected before the dragon expired? Is there some use to those?
    Last edited by spooks2; 04-25-15 at 03:58 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by spooks2 View Post
    So far only got like ten marble stones so far so its not looking great. I've got a diamond hatching. Will it give me bombs or dynamite? Or neither? New to this.
    Off the topic Q guys. What do I do with the hundred radioactive stones I collected before the dragon expired? Is there some use to those?
    Breeding gives dynamite, evolving gives bombs, hatching gives nada. Any leftover stones from the radioactive dragon have no use

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    For those thatt don't get an avarage of 2 pieces out of every bomb, please read the mining guide very carefully! If you follow this guide very carefully and tap systematicly like this guide shows, you too will have an avarage of 2 pieces per bomb.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....y-Mining-Guide
    Problem with that is if your screen grid size doesn't match up to the one in that guide. Neither the one on my phone, or the one on my tablet (both Android) match that guide so I still have to go with the hunt and guess method.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythdefied View Post
    Problem with that is if your screen grid size doesn't match up to the one in that guide. Neither the one on my phone, or the one on my tablet (both Android) match that guide so I still have to go with the hunt and guess method.
    I play on ipad IOS, for awhile the mining area shrunk for a month or so but it's now back to full size so it's not so easy so it varies from either 1 to 3 pieces found so I can sympathise with android players ....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythdefied View Post
    My tablet shows different too I usually jst get one per bomb sometimes get two, an very seldom get 3.
    Many times I click 4 areas like the guide told an all 4 show too far cry... after that I become nervous an dont know where to click...

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast