Thread: Is this game dying out?

Rhino Keeper

Is this game dying out?

The other games have very busy forums, this forum seems dead. I don't ever see challenges, wondering if this game is going to end up retired. Zoo Story 2 as well.
    Have a Luvly Day!

Executive Chef
    Yes, that's why I don't bother posting here anymore. No one is home.

I wish we could have more space, every week new pets with no where to put them, also they should make an accumulation feature to collect all your coins whenever you open like bakery instead of tap tap tap...
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Fashion Designer
    I stopped playing a long time ago because nothing new and couldn't get the last few pets due to having to use real money to achieve. Too bad, I liked it at first.
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by luna2cute View Post
    I stopped playing a long time ago because nothing new and couldn't get the last few pets due to having to use real money to achieve. Too bad, I liked it at first.
    There IS new content every week but due to lack of space I have nowhere to put them.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    This game has lost its luster to me ever since they decided to make every pet cost 600k per individual pet, which takes me a whole week to buy 1 pet instead of a whole family or two. It's just not fun playing like that it doesn't feel very rewarding. I tried playing zoo2 to make up for not being able to breed pets and upgrade as fast as I could before, but now am getting bored with it too. At this point, I really wouldn't mind if they just ****ed this game. I play DS and Fantasy Story so much anymore that I don't miss the old pet games, there's also a lot less tapping on those new pet games to collect from all pets. Petshop and Zoo2 are almost as annoying to collect from as farm1. I'm pretty done with these games.