Thread: Stormy's Bakery Easter/Spring stuff

Stormy's Bakery Easter/Spring stuff

Where did all the Easter and Spring stuff currently in Stormy's Bakery come from? Past stuff? Mystery Boxes? A new Update I can't find? I really like and want some of the stuff, including the wallpaper :-) I downloaded the new Pastry update, but only because I saw a post in here about it, otherwise I would not have known about it.

normally update sd be with us on wednesday.
    teaser sd be available tomorrow i guess.
    so i believe if stormie redecorated, he did it from following update ))

Nightclub Owner
    They look like maybe past Box items to me. I'm not seeing anything new in there as yet.

Rhino Keeper
    Someone on last weeks update page posted the following:

"Those bunnies are from the Easter Box. The small statue on the left is from the Pastel Box"

Farm Supplier
    so who's playing stormy?. I would imagine there is a real human person behind that name and not computerized?. Or did TL set it up some how where a his shop would decorate on it's own ?. I noticed tips are gone quickly from his table and messages are deleted instantly. Boggling mind wants to know how this stormy character works or if he's real LOL
    * Sorry Currently NOT accepting new neighbors, i have more than enough awesome neighbors. All Invites will be DECLINED. Ty

Fashion Designer
    That was me. Those prizes are from the Easter Box and the Pastel Box. Stormie's is not a real player, but will answer parts requests. Any tips you leave Stormie's are automatically cleared and so are any posts to that wall.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwi445 View Post
    so who's playing stormy?. I would imagine there is a real human person behind that name and not computerized?. Or did TL set it up some how where a his shop would decorate on it's own ?. I noticed tips are gone quickly from his table and messages are deleted instantly. Boggling mind wants to know how this stormy character works or if he's real LOL
    i don't think the decor can be automatically switched. i wonder S8 staff have to have meetings on stormy's decorating, or is it just one person's responsibility, and then that person gets bad performance reviews when he/she hasn't updated the shop often enough.

Thanks Everyone, I haven't had a lot of spare time to go looking for that info the last few days, and wanted to make sure it wasn't an update I had to do myself, and missed :-)