Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Why do you tip?

Executive Chef
    BTW TL should implement a last played feature and drop the whole star rating as sole way to know if people are active although it's not always the case, as some can have a 3-4 rating and be inactive.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Rhino Keeper
    And you can have a 0 star rating and be a daily player.

I don't know how people can tip so much. As an experiment, I tried to see if I could make it up to 4 stars, by tipping until slightly after I got tired of tipping every day. I made it up to about 3.5 stars, but then after one or two days being too busy to play at all really, I was back down to 2.5 stars. I usually hover around 2-3 stars because of how I gift (I tip when I gift parts that people request, unless I know people hate tips), but attaining and keeping 4 stars? No thank you.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sally_brown View Post
    And you can have a 0 star rating and be a daily player.

I don't know how people can tip so much. As an experiment, I tried to see if I could make it up to 4 stars, by tipping until slightly after I got tired of tipping every day. I made it up to about 3.5 stars, but then after one or two days being too busy to play at all really, I was back down to 2.5 stars. I usually hover around 2-3 stars because of how I gift (I tip when I gift parts that people request, unless I know people hate tips), but attaining and keeping 4 stars? No thank you.
    I don't find it that hard to tip. But, I'm also not going to stress out about it if I don't get to everyone. I keep my neighbors kinda low and only tip my 3-4 star neighbors, unless someone tips me then I will tip back. No biggie. Have fun and enjoy the game. Either you tip or you don't
    Last edited by rocketsmama; 02-22-15 at 09:20 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I don't know if anyone else has mentioned it, but tipping does result in drop down items for collectibles which can result in 10,000 or 15,000 coin prizes. Yes that's minimal when one considers how much can be earned just with cooking and serving food, but it's still an extra beyond the individual tipping coins and xp points.

Rhino Keeper
    I'd forgotten about that and just wanted to add you get gems from the collectibles. The 1-4 scale works in the same way as recipes.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456