Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Bakery Update 18-February-2015

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by libbyzmom View Post
    No... I like green too... was looking forward to something springy or St Patricky...
    I like green too! im actually really looking forward to redecorating for St Patrick's Day!
    I play Bakery Story & Fashion Story.
    I have too many neighbours now so
    ALL NEIGHBOUR REQUESTS FROM NOW ON WILL BE DECLINED.
    I DO NOT TIP so please DON'T tip me if you expect a tip back.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by filochick1982 View Post
    I like green too! im actually really looking forward to redecorating for St Patrick's Day!
    Glad I'm not the only one lol. I just decorated a section in my bakery for St. Patrick's Day.
    As far as the update goes....eh. I was hoping for something different I guess. Maybe hoping (long shot) for TL to expand on the "Urban" theme??? Oh well.
    I do like the new recipes!

Love the new recipes TL. Thank you. How about some spring theme stuff soon? Please no more dogs and cats - not very hygienic in a bakery.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by filochick1982 View Post
    I get your point but you've not acknowledged any of the other examples I've given. Would you class those other examples as "bad" updates too? If TL was to continue the same theme after theme, you bet people will find a reason to not like that too. Besides, that pirate update was almost 2 years ago. I think we need to move on from that...
    What makes me laugh is the fact that people on here criticize and ridicule anyone for having an opinion about the updates. What the heck are these threads for then if not to state what we like or dislike about the updates? I don't have to explain myself to anyone and neither does anyone else. You're just looking for a reaction with your "you've not acknowledged any of the other examples I've given. Would you class those other examples as "bad" updates too?" Why does my opinion concern you anyway? Are you secretly working for TL or something? lol.

Executive Chef
    Nobody ridiculed or criticised you for having an opinion and I'm not looking for a "reaction". I'm trying to understand what you class as a "bad" update. I explained to you what I thought were "good" updates and asked you if you agreed or not.

By all means, keep ranting if that's what you wish to do. Nobody really cares.

Quote Originally Posted by sls0991 View Post
    What makes me laugh is the fact that people on here criticize and ridicule anyone for having an opinion about the updates. What the heck are these threads for then if not to state what we like or dislike about the updates? I don't have to explain myself to anyone and neither does anyone else. You're just looking for a reaction with your "you've not acknowledged any of the other examples I've given. Would you class those other examples as "bad" updates too?" Why does my opinion concern you anyway? Are you secretly working for TL or something? lol.
    Last edited by filochick1982; 02-21-15 at 05:11 PM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456