Thread: Shop Rating Question

New Resident

Question Shop Rating Question

Hi all,

I'm fairly new to the game and can't seem to get my total shop rating above 3 stars. When I view the rating details, it says "Improve your pet shop by breeding more pets in the nursery" and I only have 2 stars for Nursery. However, I'm constantly breeding babies in the nursery. As soon as one is done, I immediately begin breeding another.

I have no clue why I can't improve this rating. I see that I can unlock a second nursery bed for 149 gems but I'd like to avoid doing that if at all possible. Any idea what the problem might be?

Apologies if this question has already been asked, I checked a number of posts but didn't see anything about it and it's been bothering me for a while now. Thanks in advance for any help!!

Farm Supplier
    I remember wondering the same thing.
    It took me a very long time to get a 5 star rating. Can't remember exactly what level. I was constantly breeding. Don't buy a second nursery, it is not worth it.
    I think it was possible I didn't achieve it until I had done all my expansions and got quite a lot of pets.
    So persistence is your answer.
    Good luck!

I remember this frustration when I first started the game. And it doesn't have to take a very long time to get the five-star rating. In addition to breeding, you have to also upgrade the pet's habitat fully. I think you have to have about 15 sets of a complete family with fully upgraded habitats.

Fashion Designer
    No, I've got a 5 star rating, and I don't have 15 fully upgraded habitats.

Just keep building and breeding, and eventually you'll get there.

Host(ess)
    I'm having the same problemI only have 2 stars for nursery I hope I will not be stuck at 2