Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: RESTAURANT GOALS 2015-Jan-07 Ice Rink

Executive Chef
    Pepper what's your rush, LOL! Thanks for the pics, I'm still on the 1st appliance & 1st recipe...

I forgot they were 1 hour and didn't get any notifications so they all spoiled, doing over again.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    Pepper what's your rush, LOL! Thanks for the pics, I'm still on the 1st appliance & 1st recipe...
    Lol I just don't like working on the goals for a long time... the maximum that I can tolerate is probably 1 week so I can relax for the next 3 or until the next set of goals come in.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    Lol I just don't like working on the goals for a long time... the maximum that I can tolerate is probably 1 week so I can relax for the next 3 or until the next set of goals come in.
    I take 1 week also. Currently doing the 2nd recipe & will finish that goal tonight & then unto the 3rd recipe.

I hate when notifications fail...
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Farm Supplier
    My attention span for goals are only so much I like to complete them within a weekend or week, at most I usually do 5 or so ovens.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by greengold7 View Post
    I don't think I'll stock up on those old parts. Maybe they will give new romantic parts 😁 btw great thread. Thanks. I will build more ovens due to short recipes otherwise I'll never finish the goals as my food gets spoilt. Hahaha. I prefer 6 to 18 hours recipes. It's a phone game not a game game. Please tl, make it more sensible to play than hourly recipes.
    I think that TL does this for the lower level players who do not have as many stroves...because it would take a level 15 forever to complete two set of goals both being 6 to 18 hours with the amount of dishes they are asking to serve like 20 dishes.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Sieressa View Post
    I think that TL does this for the lower level players who do not have as many stroves...because it would take a level 15 forever to complete two set of goals both being 6 to 18 hours with the amount of dishes they are asking to serve like 20 dishes.
    ***stoves not stroves...posting from phone, sorry😔

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    I take 1 week also. Currently doing the 2nd recipe & will finish that goal tonight & then unto the 3rd recipe.

I hate when notifications fail...
    My notifs fail a lot also so whenever there is a new goal, I set up an alarm so I'd be able to serve my food on time.

Quote Originally Posted by Sieressa View Post
    My attention span for goals are only so much I like to complete them within a weekend or week, at most I usually do 5 or so ovens.
    This attention span thing is true for me too lol so I usually build 6-10 goal ovens so I would finish in 3-5 days. xD

Executive Chef
    Im the same lol

Executive Chef
    Last goal.

Executive Chef
    Final goal prize

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast