Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do upgraded resource buildings have better drops?

Rhino Keeper
    I thought I was getting more wool from the stable after I upgraded and one of my mines seems to give better drops and they are 1 level different. I do not keep track of my drops though, so not sure if that's accurate. I bought sheep also, so it just may be my perception of not needing it as much as I used to. This game seems to go from maxed out to extreme shortages. part of the reason I love to play is trying to figure out what I'm going to need a ton of next.
    Last edited by bookadey; 11-30-14 at 10:25 PM. Reason: Smileys didn't appear

Quote Originally Posted by bookadey View Post
    I thought I was getting more wool from the stable after I upgraded and one of my mines seems to give better drops and they are 1 level different. I do not keep track of my drops though, so not sure if that's accurate. I bought sheep also, so it just may be my perception of not needing it as much as I used to. This game seems to go from maxed out to extreme shortages. part of the reason I love to play is trying to figure out what I'm going to need a ton of next.
    Thanks for responding! I hope some one else has compared their drops and responds. You're right! Maybe its just our perception. It would be nice to have some confirmation.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12