Quote Originally Posted by addspydre View Post
Couple of questions

Firstly, we have a goal for a Jade Dragon. The chart says (and the wiki) what is needed other than gemstone, but it also says it's crafted. So how do we "craft" this dragon? It's starting to get on my nerves having this goal sitting there and I can't do anything with it.

So, the chart lists all of the zodiac dragons as black and yellow, no additions, but the response up above is talking about diamonds, etc. My question is, are ALL zodiacs just black and yellow, and you just have to hope you get what you are aiming for? I'm trying to get the Virgo before I run out of time, but if it's a **** shoot on which zodiac I'm going to get, that just depresses me. Especially now that my first attempt is a 14 hour dragon (so, I think that's cancer if it's zodiac, right? Or of course, something else that doesn't have those particular colors).

I love this chart, because it has the key at the bottom telling you what combinations make which special breed - like stone, or troll, or whatever the symbol is. Is there any way to get it into a handy reference chart like the wiki (with the notations about how to breed the special breeds, other than "zodiac" or "dino") so that I don't always have to have it open for easy reference? As it is right now, I have the egg chart wiki open on my tablet for easy reference.
Leo is black/yellow. Once you have Leo, you can go for other zodiac types, unless you get another zodiac through a random diamond/diamond breeding. To get Virgo you can use Leo/purple or leo/leo if you have 2. You can use any zodiac dragon that you have though, not just Leo. But most people start out with a Leo.