Quote Originally Posted by CottageRose View Post
I get this often, as most of my gifting partners are high level and maxed or near maxed on many things. I suspect they would say the same about me. I myself struggle to keep some resources giftable, such as using ore to make silver, silver to make mithral and mithral to make adamant, in an effort to use them up and keep some things below max.

If they are maxed on silver, I will try jewels or ore, to send them something they can receive.
There must be a limit on how much Ore you cand send/receive. I stinks that a message comes up that your gifts are maxed so people will just send to another Neighbor!!! It should say "This person can't have any Silver Ore, please choose a different gift for them". Or even better, say this person has already received 10 this week or whatever the limit is, so that everyone is clear about what the limit is. It really burns me to get a message that someone tried to gift me but I was full! I have never received 20 gifts in a day. Also, if people think I am getting that many gifts, that I certainly don't need them to send me gifts. It is very misleading!