I just arrived at Cloud Temple, and these levels are cool-looking (kinda futuristic or something.) I was eager to try these when this post first went up. But now that I'm here, I see that most of the levels (including the first 3) are timed...with doom jewels! I'm hoping I can get through them fast, cuz nothing's more frustrating than timed doom jewel levels you can't pass (and your 5 energies are used up like that! (finger snap. )

Level 313: 52 glass in :50 (4JC.) This level is tricky, because the 3-column wide sections with the doom jewels in them portal to each other (as do the ones that are 4-columns wide.) So, you have to make matches in the bottom sections to get jewels to flow thru the portals. If you don't have a match for a doom jewel in the lower left area, you can make any match there...to get the jewels moving (in hopes you'll get the color you need.) The other option is to make/use special jewels, like blasters...or lots of diamonds would be nice! I have no idea how I'll ever be able to make specials, though. So far, all my time's spent concentrating on clearing doomies. I've played this 3 times so far; that 50 seconds is over fast. The round's over even faster when your doom jewel has no match & explodes! Ugh, awaiting energy... I'm hoping I'll get the hang of this quickly, and get a lucky board with several diamonds & combo opportunities. Having only 4 colors should make it easier to create specials~